• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
How should we do hit roll posts? Should we do the rolls before we post or wait till after the post gets made? I feel waiting till the post gets made would make more sense so you know what you're rolling for lol
Before. The idea is you write out the post, and decide your character wants to do a specific move, then move over to the dice chat and roll to hit. All you have to do after that is go to character sheets and check the armor class on the character you're hitting. If you hit, you can then roll damage dice and give the other person everything they need to know about what just happened without you having to inform them of it afterwards. So, roll to hit as you need and automatically see if you hit or not, then roll your damage dice and write it all into your post before you put it out. The other person then applies the damage to their bar in their next post.

So... SharkBark SharkBark I'll give you a little tip for this fight cause I feel kinda bad.

I'll be a little Meta fairy for you, focus Sister Julianna first if you can. Of the two, she's easier to take down.
Before. The idea is you write out the post, and decide your character wants to do a specific move, then move over to the dice chat and roll to hit. All you have to do after that is go to character sheets and check the armor class on the character you're hitting. If you hit, you can then roll damage dice and give the other person everything they need to know about what just happened without you having to inform them of it afterwards. So, roll to hit as you need and automatically see if you hit or not, then roll your damage dice and write it all into your post before you put it out. The other person then applies the damage to their bar in their next post.
Okay. I forgot what we planned for that.

And if the other person needs to roll a saving throw for half damage, that's easily applied. All they do is divide the damage you rolled to give them and apply whatever that is. So, if you rolled 20 damage, they only apply 10 if they make the saving throw.

Sister Julianna doesn't hav modifiers but even if she did that wouldn't even help against Heaths 15 AC

Me looking at the Death Knight's resistances. Oh my. I forgot I gave him all that xD

Oof, looks like I'll need some miracle rolls too. Heath and the Death Knight. Great match up if you think about it.

That's facts. I see what Kumii meant from before.

But this is gonna be a lethal jumping, I'm cooked 😭 🙏
Dont forget though, you only get 5 (well for Heath he gets 6) spell/ability slots so use them wisely.

Per battle?
Per rest.

second to alst post here

This why it's ideal to give your character a semi decent basic attack that they can use to not waste spell/ability as basic attacks dont' count towards a spell or ability use.

Ah, okay, I see.

Would Heath's attacks where he doesn't utilize magic count toward those slots? Or do I have to split them from the magic attacks?

So physical don't take up a slot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back