• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, can do the4 apprentice arc. Unless Joker isn't needed for that. Either way, after yours and my next post, the interaction is essentially done.

Joker will obviously be out for a while though cause he's just collapsed.
I mean, for that its whatever you wanna do with Joker at that point. If you still want him to have interactions with Finch, and by extension Lloyd and maybe Aiko, then Finch would definitely welcome help from his favorite boy.

I mean, for that its whatever you wanna do with Joker at that point. If you still want him to have interactions with Finch, and by extension Lloyd and maybe Aiko, then Finch would definitely welcome help from his favorite boy.
Maybee once Joker recovers from the whack to the head to knock him out lol

Whenever you see an attack, you can make a saving throw so you can do that as soon you see the attack. Typically the Difficulty class is the Armor Class of the character performing the attack but for my bosses the DC will never be higher then 12.

Whenever you see an attack, you can make a saving throw so you can do that as soon you see the attack. Typically the Difficulty class is the Armor Class of the character performing the attack but for my bosses the DC will never be higher then 12.
A saving throw for what?

Nothing, just letting him know that he doesnt have to wait to make the throw lol
Lol No put I mean why would any of us make a saving throw after an attack, unless the attack specifically says saving throw. I might just be dumb and misinterpreted that.

Lol No put I mean why would any of us make a saving throw after an attack, unless the attack specifically says saving throw. I might just be dumb and misinterpreted that.
Well, i mean we can do that however but im just saying you dont have to wait to do it, you can just do it

Haha, I see what you mean. Man, he could not remember a word coming from the slayer if his life depended on it.
I mean he's doing pretty well considering he's a kid who's reality is getting completely shattered. Sticking to his morals even though he's seeing with his own eyes now what the slayer means.

Is she a cherry sprite?
Eh, I'd say more of a cranberry. Though, after that stab, the bottle is getting a little low on soda.
I mean he's doing pretty well considering he's a kid who's reality is getting completely shattered. Sticking to his morals even though he's seeing with his own eyes now what the slayer means.
That's true. Continuing to defend her even after finding out what she truly is a valiant thing to do. He'll make a great knight some day.

As for remembering what the slayer was saying (was her name Juno?), there's a lot going on right now. It's Lloyd's first time seeing a spirit, he's in combat, etc,. He's too overwhelmed to remember all these little details right now.

Eh, I'd say more of a cranberry. Though, after that stab, the bottle is getting a little low on soda.

That's true. Continuing to defend her even after finding out what she truly is a valiant thing to do. He'll make a great knight some day.

As for remembering what the slayer was saying (was her name Juno?), there's a lot going on right now. It's Lloyd's first time seeing a spirit, he's in combat, etc,. He's too overwhelmed to remember all these little details right now.
All the while they're still being watched by Inari

OH WAIT THATS WHY KUMII SAID CHERRY

White knight Lloyd

You might be thinking of the younger guy, Jirou. Haven't said her name yet, that's why I keep referring to her as the female slayer.

Fair. I think it's safe to say is AMM is not gonna be helpful in remembering any of this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back