• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So, Kumii. Now, if a characters health points are all gone, do they die or is it still a PTK kinda thing going on?

So, Kumii. Now, if a characters health points are all gone, do they die or is it still a PTK kinda thing going on?
We'll do what dnd does. You'll make death saving throws. I think you can fail those twice before your character dies

Yep. Someone who's been gone for a while is more proactive then you. Tsk tsk
XD Yeah I may have forgotten I even needed to do that...

We'll do what dnd does. You'll make death saving throws. I think you can fail those twice before your character dies
I think you're right if I'm understanding you correctly. Its three technically. You can fail two and be fine, but once you fail that third death save you're dead. Same goes for succeeding. Though, say you drop to 0 and are in death save territory. If someone heals you for whatever points, you don't need to get three successes because you're up and about and can do shit again.

XD Yeah I may have forgotten I even needed to do that...

I think you're right if I'm understanding you correctly. Its three technically. You can fail two and be fine, but once you fail that third death save you're dead. Same goes for succeeding. Though, say you drop to 0 and are in death save territory. If someone heals you for whatever points, you don't need to get three successes because you're up and about and can do shit again.
We'll do that

Kumii Kumii

Finished up Castro's updated sheet. Take a look at it and let me know if I did anything wrong, or if there's any changes you see fit to make! 👍

Relaaaax lol It doesnt need to be this week xD
You gotta remember bro, I rarely get time to be online 😭

It's a blessing that I've gotten to be online three days in a row. I'm boutta do whatever I can whenever I get time 😤

You gotta remember bro, I rarely get time to be online 😭

It's a blessing that I've gotten to be online three days in a row. I'm boutta do whatever I can whenever I get time 😤
Yeah I know that but damn

Wait, how would the dice rolling system work if we were to put two of our own characters against each other, rather than fighting another player?

Or you could get away with a cutscene if isnt gonna be a major fight

Also, does the strength stat go only to physical weapons or does hand-to-hand combat apply as well?

Oooh, that'd be cool.
Typically, and correct me if I'm wrong AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf , unless a sheet specifically says that they are proficient in hand to hand, unarmed strikes do 1 + your strength modifier.

As far as strength goes, yes, only melle weapons are affected by strength (unless stated otherwise). Ranged damage (bows, etc.) are Dexterity and magic is Intelliegence.

ANd I think we made healing take from Wisdom

And, magic focii (with intelligence in the lore). Does that mean an object or does it also include body parts?
Typically, and correct me if I'm wrong AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf , unless a sheet specifically says that they are proficient in hand to hand, unarmed strikes do 1 + your strength modifier.
And what if the sheet does say they're proficient?

And, magic focii (with intelligence in the lore). Does that mean an object or does it also include body parts?

And what if the sheet does say they're proficient?
It'll be treated as a weapon and do full damage as if you were holding a weapon. Just state somewhere that they are proficient.

That sheet states 'unarmed damage'. SO essentially, just make your skills as normal lol

Also, does the "+2 Modifer" part on sheets increase a characters physical damage, or is it just for weapon proficiency? I noticed that your characters have "+2 physical damage" next to thimg, but I just use modifier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back