• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nah, it would put HP all over the place. I decided to just do a sort of streamlined system
Got it, thanks!

And also, with wisdom. I'm giving Rai a negative in his dexterity, so the straight roll with no modifiers thing applies to him, right? And what does that mean anyway?

Got it, thanks!

And also, with wisdom. I'm giving Rai a negative in his dexterity, so the straight roll with no modifiers thing applies to him, right? And what does that mean anyway?
Its our attempt at keeping the Magic fatigue in place. once you hit the spell/skill limit, you'll have to make a roll to see if your character remains conscious to get the spell off.

negative wisdom just means you'll have a disadvantage when rolling for that save

But since you're just giving hima negative dex, it'll just be a disadvantage roll

Okay, I just edited the stat layout only for Rai, check it out and tell me if I did anything wrong? Also, the strength also confused me a bit, so tell me if that's too high!

Okay, I just edited the stat layout only for Rai, check it out and tell me if I did anything wrong? Also, the strength also confused me a bit, so tell me if that's too high!
the only issue is that I can't remember if I decided that the PCs should have a 50-60 stat total or a 60-70 lol

But other then that is just to edit the abilities to include the damage they do. That would be the 1d6 stuff in my character sheets.

ALSO!
This applies to both SharkBark SharkBark and AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf
You can give your characters each ONE 'Ultimate Ability' as I have for mine.

These abilities are one-time-a-day use abilities that deal more damage then their normal ability or apply a special status condition on use or have specific requirements.

Got it. I gotta get offline now, and I don't know when I'll get back on. Have a great day, Kumii. Stay safe.

I did the physical attacks for Rai, you can check those out and tell me I'm on the right track.

Got it. I gotta get offline now, and I don't know when I'll get back on. Have a great day, Kumii. Stay safe.

I did the physical attacks for Rai, you can check those out and tell me I'm on the right track.
that looks good.

Kumii Kumii

I got a good load of free time, so I was able to finish Rai's updated sheet. Take a look at it and tell me what you think! Whether damage is too high or I got something wrong, let me know. 👍

Kumii Kumii

I got a good load of free time, so I was able to finish Rai's updated sheet. Take a look at it and tell me what you think! Whether damage is too high or I got something wrong, let me know. 👍
Is Juno's flurry attack just one count of 3d8 or multiple instances of it?

It's just for one count in total, not individually.
Alright, well, since you've got a two-step ultimate, you can keep the 3d part but just make it a 3d6 instead of a 3d8 cause combined with the 3d12 damage, that's a potential total of like 90 damage if you roll well lol

Everything else is fine

Alright, well, since you've got a two-step ultimate, you can keep the 3d part but just make it a 3d6 instead of a 3d8 cause combined with the 3d12 damage, that's a potential total of like 90 damage if you roll well lol

Everything else is fine
Got it! I'll make the change now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back