• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey, Kumii and Alpha. It's been a while, sorry.

I'd love to say that I'm fully back, but that'd be a lie. I've been okay. The same struggles are still present, but it's nothing I can't handle by now. I hope you two have been alright and are staying safe, I've missed you guys. I don't think I'll be able to get online too much today, but hopefully I can stick around long enough to have a conversation.

Regarding my recent post, yes, I know, it isn't done with the dice rolling and whatnot. That will be my final post using our previous battle format. The next time I reply, I hope to be able to properly use the dice combat system. And my apologies if my writing is a little shaky as well. It's been a minute since I've done this, and I think I've gotten a tad bit rusty, haha.

Alpha, I saw the sketch you did of Rai, and I have to say, I love it. It caught me by surprise, I won't lie. Like, I think I gasped a bit. Also, I absolutely love the facial expression of Rai. I like that he looks to be a bit cocky there, it's cute.

I don't know what much else to say, but I'm glad I got the chance to come talk. I can't wait till things clear up on my end, so that we can return to the days where this roleplay was in its prime! I'm talking me actually consistently posting, haha.

P.S, Kumii, I feel the same way as Alpha about the discord thing. I'm not too fond of going offsite, and I haven't used Discord in ages. And, I see the little spin-off you guys have going on. It's cool! Wish Rai could be apart of it, but we all know why that isn't possible right now. Enjoy it! I hope to be able to stop by and read it occasionally.

That's all I can manage to think to say right now. So, let's talk again soon. Much love.

Hey, Kumii and Alpha. It's been a while, sorry.

I'd love to say that I'm fully back, but that'd be a lie. I've been okay. The same struggles are still present, but it's nothing I can't handle by now. I hope you two have been alright and are staying safe, I've missed you guys. I don't think I'll be able to get online too much today, but hopefully I can stick around long enough to have a conversation.

Regarding my recent post, yes, I know, it isn't done with the dice rolling and whatnot. That will be my final post using our previous battle format. The next time I reply, I hope to be able to properly use the dice combat system. And my apologies if my writing is a little shaky as well. It's been a minute since I've done this, and I think I've gotten a tad bit rusty, haha.

Alpha, I saw the sketch you did of Rai, and I have to say, I love it. It caught me by surprise, I won't lie. Like, I think I gasped a bit. Also, I absolutely love the facial expression of Rai. I like that he looks to be a bit cocky there, it's cute.

I don't know what much else to say, but I'm glad I got the chance to come talk. I can't wait till things clear up on my end, so that we can return to the days where this roleplay was in its prime! I'm talking me actually consistently posting, haha.

P.S, Kumii, I feel the same way as Alpha about the discord thing. I'm not too fond of going offsite, and I haven't used Discord in ages. And, I see the little spin-off you guys have going on. It's cool! Wish Rai could be apart of it, but we all know why that isn't possible right now. Enjoy it! I hope to be able to stop by and read it occasionally.

That's all I can manage to think to say right now. So, let's talk again soon. Much love.
Noted on the discord thing. Tbh it's been a while so I kinda forgot why I suggested it in the first place lol

It's good to see you're back (ish). I can say that I've been better but it's neither here nor there so its no cause for concern. Glad to hear things are better for you though.

Ayyyy Shark!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that you're still having the same struggles, but it is good to hear from you! Post looks great.

Things have been good on my end, I'm pretty much the same, just more busy with irl stuff. But good stuff on my end. But the breaks here so I wanna get some stuff pumped out.

Thanks! Glad you like the art, Shark! Hopefully it was a good surprise when you got back on lol

Can't wait till you come back too! Better than ever lol

Thank you for all the positive words, I really appreciate it. Gives me motivation. 😁

Also, another member of the Yunara family! Mika's mother, and I think we might get his father soon too, if he doesn't already exist. Wonder how they'll all react to Mika's passing. Well, his passing and resurrection, ha.

Thank you for all the positive words, I really appreciate it. Gives me motivation. 😁

Also, another member of the Yunara family! Mika's mother, and I think we might get his father soon too, if he doesn't already exist. Wonder how they'll all react to Mika's passing. Well, his passing and resurrection, ha.
Maybe his Step-father but not his biological father

also just ignoring the fact that his mother is a Dragon are we xD

Oh, Castro and Aleph, right? Eh, I don't think it'd be an effective and ideal first appearance for Alicia, considering that there won't be much she can do in that moment besides just chat up to the duo. Castro and Aleph are about to part ways anyway, in a couple more posts.

I think for now we keep it between Castro, Aleph, and the horse, haha. So that their storyline can end without interruption. That's just my opinion, we'll see what Alpha says!

Maybe we can see her in another context.

at least you know where Mika and Yuna get their cold expressions from now though

Honestly, I agree with Shark. I don't think it's the best area to have her introduction. She's basically just showing up in the middle of nowhere to talk to the two. Just keep it Castro and Aleph, unless we can find a way that would make sense to add her to that mix.

Honestly, I agree with Shark. I don't think it's the best area to have her introduction. She's basically just showing up in the middle of nowhere to talk to the two. Just keep it Castro and Aleph, unless we can find a way that would make sense to add her to that mix.
hmm no but...

there's a specific girl in one of our interactions that Alicia might fit into.

it depends on on your post content but it's going to be a pretty comical intro for what I have in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back