• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'd say after. Say they had their secret meeting already and they'd gotten a plan together (even though we don't have one yet). The festivals in a week, and after the plan was put together, I was just gonna timeskip us to the festival and have everyone summarize what they wanted to do in the week going up to festival in that opening timeskip post. Right now we can just be exploring something that went on during that week leading up to the festival if we do want to make this canon. Maybe even tie it in to main chapter stuff as something they need for the plan or something that can help curry favor with the Lucestor so they aren't so suspicious looking and can sneak around enacting their plan. Ohhhh, maybe I'll add Hunter in here to give him and Mateo some development.

I'd say after. Say they had their secret meeting already and they'd gotten a plan together (even though we don't have one yet). The festivals in a week, and after the plan was put together, I was just gonna timeskip us to the festival and have everyone summarize what they wanted to do in the week going up to festival in that opening timeskip post. Right now we can just be exploring something that went on during that week leading up to the festival if we do want to make this canon. Maybe even tie it in to main chapter stuff as something they need for the plan or something that can help curry favor with the Lucestor so they aren't so suspicious looking and can sneak around enacting their plan. Ohhhh, maybe I'll add Hunter in here to give him and Mateo some development.
The way this is sounding is that we want this to be canon lol

The only time him and the group would meet and talk like they know each other is their secret hideout, aka the Zaitsev family cabin.

Oh here's the thread btw, idk if you got pinged for it

Thank you because I did not in fact get pinged. It would've been sitting there for weeks without me knowing it was a thing lol

I wanna let you know that this hunt will test our characters' abilities. It will not be easy and it will require adaptation and strategies. I'm sure there are bosses and encounters in DnD that require environmental help.

This will want that to be done effectively. Just a head up.

I am also adding a new, temporary status effect especially for this monster so... it's gonna be a good fight. Just you wait

I wanna let you know that this hunt will test our characters' abilities. It will not be easy and it will require adaptation and strategies. I'm sure there are bosses and encounters in DnD that require environmental help.

This will want that to be done effectively. Just a head up.
Ohhhh, sounds good! Yeah, you definitely need a lot of strategy and environmental help when it comes to defeating things in dnd. But a good plan can also suffer from extremely crappy rolls and fall apart because of it. So it basically comes down to equal parts strategy and luck lol

Run it by me and we'll see if we can work it.
So primarily what I want to do is introduce a new character and have the team visit some people who were affected by the creature. Character is linked to those people. They're one of the few bandit groups that are descended from the mercenaries that got kicked out of Luminosa when the Lucestor became a thing. And now they live on the outskirts of Luminosa and terrorize travelers. People who have a hay day during the festival when outside vendors and merchants are coming in and people are visiting to celebrate. New character helps the team, explains the bandit situation, and brings them to the group who basically expedition dump as much as you want if the team asks the right questions. Make it really dnd with investigating the npcs lol

But this all ties into the lore of Luminosa, and I feel like it can keep the entire adventure grounded in its setting, because we are still in Luminosa. So, have the setting effect the adventure and the adventure effect the setting.

So primarily what I want to do is introduce a new character and have the team visit some people who were affected by the creature. Character is linked to those people. They're one of the few bandit groups that are descended from the mercenaries that got kicked out of Luminosa when the Lucestor became a thing. And now they live on the outskirts of Luminosa and terrorize travelers. People who have a hay day during the festival when outside vendors and merchants are coming in and people are visiting to celebrate. New character helps the team, explains the bandit situation, and brings them to the group who basically expedition dump as much as you want if the team asks the right questions. Make it really dnd with investigating the npcs lol

But this all ties into the lore of Luminosa, and I feel like it can keep the entire adventure grounded in its setting, because we are still in Luminosa. So, have the setting effect the adventure and the adventure effect the setting.
We shall see how to fit that in.

I wanna post the monsters sheet right now but I gotta wait till we find it in the RP lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back