• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I could post it right now but it'll ruin the surprise and the cool mechanics I thought of for it.

Its mechanics will be unique to the monster. No other boss in the RP will have similar mechanics as this will lol

I could post it right now but it'll ruin the surprise and the cool mechanics I thought of for it.

Its mechanics will be unique to the monster. No other boss in the RP will have similar mechanics as this will lol
It's up to you.

Does it have Monster Hunter mechanics?

It's up to you.

Does it have Monster Hunter mechanics?
It'll have the same mechanics as regular dnd combat, turn based but it'll be special in one way.

In that the first hit of a combo will be roll to hit. All other combo hits are only roll for damage. Oh yeah, it has combos.

You'd have to see it to understand what I mean in this case lol

I could post it but leave '???' for major stuff that I dont want spoiled just yet...

Sorry if Divebomb Slam III and Talon Grab II aren't clear. What I mean by those is that it'll focus in their direction then unleash the attack towards them but wont course correct if they move. It kinda ruins the tactic but I had no other way to word it so it just seemed like a free 3-36 damage from the monster.

The Sail has an 8 in 15 and both the Frostsac and Scale have a 3 in 15

My brain is being flooded with all kinds of story-related bosses we can fight lol

thought a better monster we can fight, i'll update the sheet right now.

with that, i just finished it. It's alot simpler in terms of mechs but stronger lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back