• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, does the "+2 Modifer" part on sheets increase a characters physical damage, or is it just for weapon proficiency? I noticed that your characters have "+2 physical damage" next to thimg, but I just use modifier.
Just means that whenever an attack landds that uses that stat will do an additional +2 damage.

Alright, I finished up Kaminari, but I gotta go now. Check and see if I did it right or if there are any problems! Also, ya never told me about Castro's sheet!

Have a great night/day, Kumii. (you too, if you see this Alpha :) )

Alright, I finished up Kaminari, but I gotta go now. Check and see if I did it right or if there are any problems! Also, ya never told me about Castro's sheet!

Castro's is fine lol

Typically, and correct me if I'm wrong AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf , unless a sheet specifically says that they are proficient in hand to hand, unarmed strikes do 1 + your strength modifier.
Yup, unarmed strikes is 1 + strength modifier. So with a +4 modifier it would be a 5. The irony is I'm typing this out while I'm waiting for the rest of my dnd group from getting on call lol

I'll read the rest of this when I get off.

That sheet states 'unarmed damage'. SO essentially, just make your skills as normal lol
Don't know what you mean by unarmed damage, but if its anything like a fist it's still an unarmed strike. If you're proficient with something that say improves a punch it'll be considered a martial/melee (depending on the thing) weapon. But I don't know how you wanna run this, because technically in dnd anything like a punch, kick, head butt or similar move is an unarmed strike, because technically you aren't using a weapon. You're literally unarmed. With something like brass knuckles or the like that improves your hit, it'll be considered a martial weapon and then you get to use whatever damage dice it is instead of the 1 + strength mod. I mean, if you think about it logically, a punch isn't gonna do much, that's why people wear brass knuckles because metal hits harder than flesh. In dnd unarmed strikes are something you can do instead of using a weapon to make a melee attack, and they are melee attacks, but technically they don't count as melee weapon attack if that makes sense. So do with that information what you will.

Damn, Shark lol

I need to step up my game.

Have a good night Shark!

Don't know what you mean by unarmed damage, but if its anything like a fist it's still an unarmed strike. If you're proficient with something that say improves a punch it'll be considered a martial/melee (depending on the thing) weapon. But I don't know how you wanna run this, because technically in dnd anything like a punch, kick, head butt or similar move is an unarmed strike, because technically you aren't using a weapon. You're literally unarmed. With something like brass knuckles or the like that improves your hit, it'll be considered a martial weapon and then you get to use whatever damage dice it is instead of the 1 + strength mod. I mean, if you think about it logically, a punch isn't gonna do much, that's why people wear brass knuckles because metal hits harder than flesh. In dnd unarmed strikes are something you can do instead of using a weapon to make a melee attack, and they are melee attacks, but technically they don't count as melee weapon attack if that makes sense. So do with that information what you will.
Yeah... Kung-fu and taijutsu would like a word with you...

Alright, Kumii, I finished up the Shugosha Sibling sheets. Feel free to take a look at them and let me know if you see any changes to be made.

The attack is unvoidable but the 100 flat is based on whether or not you were in the epicenter

This is what the monster sounds like in Monster Hunter World btw

Also, I wont tell you how to get it, but I have a special 'cutscene' in mind if a certain condition is met if the group fights the Nergigante...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back