• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Like the little addition that Kurok gets competitive with Amber in the ring lol

I thought about giving Amber some sort of 'Rage mode' with her being a Bruiser but I settled on giving an Ultimate ability lol

I thought about giving Amber some sort of 'Rage mode' with her being a Bruiser but I settled on giving an Ultimate ability lol
Kurok's whole rage thing really was a backstory thing more than anything. Sure, he functions like a barbarian in Dnd, but its more to go along with his backstory than anything else.

I think Amber's ultimate fits her. That's why she's the 'Roaring Winds' of the Shifting Shepherds.

it's a good addition. Never thought of occasional sparring matches tbh
They're supposed to be training buddies remember? lol

Kurok's whole rage thing really was a backstory thing more than anything. Sure, he functions like a barbarian in Dnd, but its more to go along with his backstory than anything else.

I think Amber's ultimate fits her. That's why she's the 'Roaring Winds' of the Shifting Shepherds.
I'm changing up the Roaring Winds thing a bit. Adding some damage along with the Winds buff.

They're supposed to be training buddies remember? lol
I know I know but it never occurred to me that they'd fight in a ring... idk why xD

The bulk of Amber's power, sadly comes from Flame Resonance. Rather with Flame Resonance, she's at her strongest... so I guess it's a sort of 'soft rage' thing.

Also, I thought about going the true-to-the-name ability for the Wolf's Gravestone from Genshin. The flat Attack increase and then the further attack increase when attacking an enemy at a certain HP threshold.

Also, I thought about going the true-to-the-name ability for the Wolf's Gravestone from Genshin. The flat Attack increase and then the further attack increase when attacking an enemy at a certain HP threshold.
Honestly, I like Flame Resonance a lot better. Its original, and goes along with Amber's whole thing of infusing her wind stuff with other elements.

Honestly, I like Flame Resonance a lot better. Its original, and goes along with Amber's whole thing of infusing her wind stuff with other elements.
Gives her a massive power boost if she fights with a fire user or another fire affinity weapon. So yeah, I can understand that lol

Though, I feel like since it's a fire affinity weapon, it should deal fire damage with its basic attacks (non Flame Resonance) rather then straight physical damage

Though, I feel like since it's a fire affinity weapon, it should deal fire damage with its basic attacks (non Flame Resonance) rather then straight physical damage
Make it fire damage then. I don't see what's wrong with adding that.

Had to make Swirling Fists better then just dealing unarmed damage lol

Was a very underwhelming ability.

Actually thought of something that makes more sense... one sec

I assume necrotic damage is basically just dark damage in this sense btw?

I came up with 'Ultimate lines' lol

Gave them to Amber, the Gods and Stelle lol

Amber just spends like 5 turns just trying to get Mead from Kurok. There's an intense battle going on and you just see gremlin versions of both Amber and Kurok chasing each other, scooby doo style in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back