• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Amber just spends like 5 turns just trying to get Mead from Kurok. There's an intense battle going on and you just see gremlin versions of both Amber and Kurok chasing each other, scooby doo style in the background.
The rest of the Shepherds on the sidelines, Harly regretting several life choices of letting the both of them join the Shepherds, being like *what the actual fuck are these two on*

The rest of the Shepherds on the sidelines, Harly regretting several life choices of letting the both of them join the Shepherds, being like *what the actual fuck are these two on*
I love it. That's some comedy right there.

I just imagine the blank stare from Harly when he's thinking that.

Amber stops, looks at Harly and goes, "Daaaaaaaad, Kurok's trying to drink again!"

cf0b2518fb3ac4b88122840b03d37e1b.jpg

In Hoyoverse news, been playing alot of Honkai Star Rail, their new Honkai game that came out earlier in the year. This guy is my pride and joy right now and he's still not fully built lol

View attachment 1112352

In Hoyoverse news, been playing alot of Honkai Star Rail, their new Honkai game that came out earlier in the year. This guy is my pride and joy right now and he's still not fully built lol
Started playing Star Rail roughly around the time that it came out because my friend sucked me into it. He wouldn't stop talking about and insisting I played it so eventually I gave in and downloaded it lol. Got super into it for a while and took a break in the summer because that's how all Hoyoverse games go for me and now I'm back to it recently. I was thinking of pulling for him, and I'll probably get at least one ten pull in for him with the daily check in that they do. Star Rail is so much better than Genshin in that way because they just had you the things to pull instead of just primos.

Started playing Star Rail roughly around the time that it came out because my friend sucked me into it. He wouldn't stop talking about and insisting I played it so eventually I gave in and downloaded it lol. Got super into it for a while and took a break in the summer because that's how all Hoyoverse games go for me and now I'm back to it recently. I was thinking of pulling for him, and I'll probably get at least one ten pull in for him with the daily check in that they do. Star Rail is so much better than Genshin in that way because they just had you the things to pull instead of just primos.
Yo, add me when you can lol

Love that you can use higher level supports to make farming easier at the lower levels.

Yo, add me when you can lol
Next time I play I will

Love that you can use higher level supports to make farming easier at the lower levels.
Considering I'm still at lower levels, I'm at the level 30 cap right now, despite playing for a while really does make it easier. I feel like they improved on a lot of things going from Genshin to Star Rail.

that way you can use my cracked IL lol
YES lol

Next time I play I will

Considering I'm still at lower levels, I'm at the level 30 cap right now, despite playing for a while really does make it easier. I feel like they improved on a lot of things going from Genshin to Star Rail.

YES lol
My UID is 602114561

They don't have a PlayStation port out yet so I can only it on pc, because I hate playing mobile, and it always murders my pc. It gets as hot as fucking magma whenever I play so I have to make sure my battery is fully charged so I don't have to plug in my charger while playing, because it would melt everything lol

They don't have a PlayStation port out yet so I can only it on pc, because I hate playing mobile, and it always murders my pc. It gets as hot as fucking magma whenever I play so I have to make sure my battery is fully charged so I don't have to plug in my charger while playing, because it would melt everything lol
Ahhh, perks of a gaming laptop for me. I get the turbo fan option but then again, playing HSR never really makes my laptop hot in the first place

Also, i feel you on the mobile gaming bit. It feels so clunky to me, especially for Genshin.

Ahhh, perks of a gaming laptop for me. I get the turbo fan option but then again, playing HSR never really makes my laptop hot in the first place
Lucky ass lol

Mine is a standard laptop, and I've had it for a few years so maybe that's why star rail and genshin gets it like that. It never used to get so hot whenever I played Genshin in the past.

Also, i feel you on the mobile gaming bit. It feels so clunky to me, especially for Genshin.
Oh, yeah, big time. Especially Genshin. I was flying around Mondstadt one time, roof jumping as you do, and the textures straight up disappear for a second and it's just clunky blocks. Runs so much smoother on pc and playstation.

Also, a couple years ago me and a friend were playing genshin together, and they were doing the archon quest, it was mondstadt, and the voices weren't coming through, so they had to do voices for all the characters. It was fucking hilarious, but it was still annoying that the voices weren't coming through. Ever since then I've been paranoid about doing quests with voice acting on mobile.

Lucky ass lol

Mine is a standard laptop, and I've had it for a few years so maybe that's why star rail and genshin gets it like that. It never used to get so hot whenever I played Genshin in the past.

Oh, yeah, big time. Especially Genshin. I was flying around Mondstadt one time, roof jumping as you do, and the textures straight up disappear for a second and it's just clunky blocks. Runs so much smoother on pc and playstation.

Also, a couple years ago me and a friend were playing genshin together, and they were doing the archon quest, it was mondstadt, and the voices weren't coming through, so they had to do voices for all the characters. It was fucking hilarious, but it was still annoying that the voices weren't coming through. Ever since then I've been paranoid about doing quests with voice acting on mobile.
Thats great lol

I mean hey, make up for bugs by doing funny shit lol

Also, what laptop do you have? I might wanna invest in a gaming laptop, especially since my storage on this one is all filled up. I've got a couple steam games and star rail and genshin, but I have to purge some of my steam stuff every time I want to update one of the two. The files are just getting too big, especially with genshin being at, what, four nations now with Fontaine.

Also, what laptop do you have? I might wanna invest in a gaming laptop, especially since my storage on this one is all filled up. I've got a couple steam games and star rail and genshin, but I have to purge some of my steam stuff every time I want to update one of the two. The files are just getting too big, especially with genshin being at, what, four nations now with Fontaine.
I got mine from Best buy. It was $2k. I forget what the name was but its got an rtx 3070ti laptop gpu in it, 16gb of ram and I forget the processor.

not as good as you'd find in a desktop obviously but still pretty up there

I was able to apply for a Best Buy credit card so I didn't have to pay directly out of pocket for it.

I got mine from Best buy. It was $2k. I forget what the name was but its got an rtx 3070ti laptop gpu in it, 16gb of ram and I forget the processor.
Thanks.

2k is wild though. I think the most expensive things I've ever bought/gotten was my drawing tablet and my ps5, which those two were less than half that. I'd have to go with a much cheaper one if I were gonna get one. Probably not as good as yours, but something that's a little better than my current laptop.

I was able to apply for a Best Buy credit card so I didn't have to pay directly out of pocket for it.
Ah, that's smart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back