• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thanks.

2k is wild though. I think the most expensive things I've ever bought/gotten was my drawing tablet and my ps5, which those two were less than half that. I'd have to go with a much cheaper one if I were gonna get one. Probably not as good as yours, but something that's a little better than my current laptop.

Ah, that's smart.
I was able to get my ps5 for like $200 lol

I used my old phone and sold it to gamestop to help for over half of it.

I was able to get my ps5 for like $200 lol

I used my old phone and sold it to gamestop to help for over half of it.
Man, that's great. I got mine for the listing price, which was like 5-600 I don't exactly remember which it was at the time. I had the money for it, and I was just so happy that it was finally available, so I was like fuck it.

Man, that's great. I got mine for the listing price, which was like 5-600 I don't exactly remember which it was at the time. I had the money for it, and I was just so happy that it was finally available, so I was like fuck it.
I was the same basically. Gamestop did their sale of bundles so I was like, fuck it too

And then IL and Bailu are Vidyadhara. Which are basically dragon people lol

You're still on Jarilo-VI though so you wont learn what any of that is until later lol

I'm sure you can guess;
IL, Main DPS > Himeko, Sub-DPS/Support > Yukong, Support > Bailu, Healer

Damn they actually have terms and lore for the animal people lol

Genshin just throws them in there and is just like yeah, they exist
And yeah, Honkai has fucking books you can read for more lore. Part of me wants to make a Fandom RP cause of how indepth the lore is xD

Yukong makes my Imbibitor hit even harder by increasing his Crit rate and Crit dmg by 22% and 44% respectively.

QUick question; how far are you in the story on Jarilo-VI?

I'm in the underground currently. I just got done with the portion where you're going to the abandoned town to get Natasha medical supplies.
Ahhh gotcha. I know where you are but I wont say how far you are unless you already know lol

Ahhh gotcha. I know where you are but I wont say how far you are unless you already know lol
I know I'm going to meet with Svarog next, because I had that whole conversation with March, Dan, Oleg, Bronya, and Seele, but I don't know after that.

I know I'm going to meet with Svarog next, because I had that whole conversation with March, Dan, Oleg, Bronya, and Seele, but I don't know after that.
Meanwhile, I'm farming more for IL and just did 78k with him. Man... I love my Yukong and IL combo. It's so potent. He has an 85.7% Crit rate and 192% crit dmg with her boost.

I'm missing ONE piece from his best set and a good piece elludes me still..

Well two technically because the head piece is four star but it's godly rolled so, it's staying till i get an equal or better 5 star piece lol

Meanwhile, I'm farming more for IL and just did 78k with him. Man... I love my Yukong and IL combo. It's so potent. He has an 85.7% Crit rate and 192% crit dmg with her boost.
DAMN lol

Meanwhile I've been doing some farming for Kazuha in genshin lol Farming gets kind of annoying after a while.

I'm missing ONE piece from his best set and a good piece elludes me still..
I wish you luck on your quest to complete the set lol

091c8ceba88ae771b92001c38348a6ed.jpg
That hand piece is OFF SET but...

77adaabe32301328a9b3d1e00c196a9b.jpg
It's not even a bad off piece... just the wrong set for the full set bonus which is pretty strong on IL

The set in question is;
When attacking debuffed enemies, wearer's CRIT Rate increases by 10% (Pretty fucking good) and their CRIT DMG increases by 20% against Imprisoned enemies. (Again, pretty fucking good.)

The set in question is;
When attacking debuffed enemies, wearer's CRIT Rate increases by 10% (Pretty fucking good) and their CRIT DMG increases by 20% against Imprisoned enemies. (Again, pretty fucking good.)
IL and Welt might be a pretty good combo then because he can imprison enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back