• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Just looked it over. Noticed the decaying guardians. Dude can just summon mega skeletons at will to do his bidding.
Hmmm yessss

I have plans in mind for that though cause they have some much HP and deal quite a bit of damage too

We got keqing, now Zhongli for Numen. Cairo's gonna be completing the holy trinity of genshin face claims whenever I get him out lol

I'm giving him some like desert fan design Tighnari art that I found.
Just realized, you could probably use Cyno fan art if you find any you like.

Just realized, you could probably use Cyno fan art if you find any you like.
I know. I didn't originally have any intention of using a Genshin face claim. I just found the Tighnari art that I really liked for him. Though, I was thinking about Cyno before for his son, or at least incorporating some of Cyno's design.

I know. I didn't originally have any intention of using a Genshin face claim. I just found the Tighnari art that I really liked for him. Though, I was thinking about Cyno before for his son, or at least incorporating some of Cyno's design.
lol fair enough

Why am I making a pure damage dealing Deity? Idk cause I feel like it lol

Also it's a tiny detail but I realized you can see the power difference between Raijin and the other gods lol

Really owning up to the 'strongest God's I gave her in the original sheet

I thought of a way that may work for balancing magic energy. Basically, give it a pool like health that scales off like wisdom or something and make each spell consume a specific amount.

It'll be tough to put numbers to all of the spells though so for now it's just a thought

I thought of a way that may work for balancing magic energy. Basically, give it a pool like health that scales off like wisdom or something and make each spell consume a specific amount.

It'll be tough to put numbers to all of the spells though so for now it's just a thought
I thought we were just gonna use spell slots. Give everyone a specific number of spells they can sling in one day, and anything extra is magic fatigue territory.

Not saying that it wouldn't work, it will be annoying to add in more numbers lol But it could work if we wanted to go for it.

I thought we were just gonna use spell slots. Give everyone a specific number of spells they can sling in one day, and anything extra is magic fatigue territory.

Not saying that it wouldn't work, it will be annoying to add in more numbers lol But it could work if we wanted to go for it.
Yeah still working all that out lol

On a scale from 1 to 10, how strong do you think Stelle can be lol

Honestly, she seems really fucking powerful. I'm gonna say 8, just because there are some things that temper her down a bit, like Sense Overload and Wild Lightning. But she's hell for an electric user to deal with. I don't think Rai would be too happy if he got on her bad side lol

Honestly, she seems really fucking powerful. I'm gonna say 8, just because there are some things that temper her down a bit, like Sense Overload and Wild Lightning. But she's hell for an electric user to deal with. I don't think Rai would be too happy if he got on her bad side lol
I honestly thought the self harm mechanic I gave her seemed cool and unique, which it is unique.

And it's only hell for an electric user because of her sword absorbing (not negating) an electric attack to make her next electric attack deal a critical hit but also, it'll a critical hit to her as well thanks to Wild Lightning. So it's literally a double edged sword lol

Her bread and butter is Between Life and Death cause it gives her advantage so long as she remains at or below half HP, which means she doesn't like being healed that much

I gave Static Shock a cooldown basically. Edited the Senses Overload effect to add;
+ Stelle cannot gain the effects of Static Shock while this effect is active
+ Nor can Stelle gain Masochist stacks while this effect is active

But her entire kit is dangerous to herself just as much as it is to enemies. If she uses her abilities too much or attacks too many while Static Moonlight is active, she can kill herself.

And it's only hell for an electric user because of her sword absorbing (not negating) an electric attack to make her next electric attack deal a critical hit but also, it'll a critical hit to her as well thanks to Wild Lightning. So it's literally a double edged sword lol
That's what I'm talking about. A crit is insane, though I didn't think about Wild Lightning give the crit to her as well. That really does level out the playing field, and at that point it's really about who has the bigger health pool lol

That's what I'm talking about. A crit is insane, though I didn't think about Wild Lightning give the crit to her as well. That really does level out the playing field, and at that point it's really about who has the bigger health pool lol
Yeah, I had that in mind when making the ability so don't worry. Though I could've specified that lol. I've also been thinking about extending the turn count on Senses Overload and shortening the turn count on Masochist.

From 5 to like 2 or 3 giving her a +2 total resistance rather then a massive +5.

I lowered the stack count to 3 and extended the turn count on Senses Overload from 2 to 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back