• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, there's a magic academy in Ironshire now?

I mentioned a while back that I wanted to do that with Mateo post time skip. He creates a magic academy that would get built and approved by the time the time skip ends, though he had to fight for it which is why it took so long because he wants it to allow spirits to study there but racists are racists and cause a fuss so it takes longer than he thought it would. So basically, he's spending the whole time skip getting it approved and built while he's doing the other stuff he's obligated to do, like Serena things. And if the group potentially splits ways for a while during the time skip, the grand opening of the academy gives them a reason to get back together in Ironshire, so they're back where the journey started.

Also, there's a magic academy in Ironshire now?

I mentioned a while back that I wanted to do that with Mateo post time skip. He creates a magic academy that would get built and approved by the time the time skip ends, though he had to fight for it which is why it took so long because he wants it to allow spirits to study there but racists are racists and cause a fuss so it takes longer than he thought it would. So basically, he's spending the whole time skip getting it approved and built while he's doing the other stuff he's obligated to do, like Serena things. And if the group potentially splits ways for a while during the time skip, the grand opening of the academy gives them a reason to get back together in Ironshire, so they're back where the journey started.
Mmm oh yeah.. one sec lol

Nice, I was half right! I was also thinking that there was a potential for some kind of magic based class, but the armor was just so paladin-esque that I had to go with that.
I choose paladin purely because with Tiefling, I dont have profiency in Martial Weapons... and I really wanted to use a rapier as my main attack weapon lol

Perhaps i'll introduce the tiefling in the next chapter... hmmmmmm

she could be an interesting find for Mateo since he's interested in all kind of magic. Plus maybe she can help with that book of his..

I mean, I wouldn't object to that lol

At this point we have the potential for a lot of spin-off rps
we do, dont we lol

kind want Mystra to be like a co-headmaster both in the main rp and the spinoff if we did it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back