• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
History wise, yes. The remake will be entirely new, nothing that has happened in this rp will transfer over to the remake

Gotcha. I'll probably keep my characters pretty much the same.
I say “as a human” but really you can keep castor’s elf side if you want. I’ll be expanding the the available races to humans and elves. Mortal races cause spirits will be an immortal race.

I’ll explain it more when I’m able to get the remake thread up.

Alright. I'll see once the thread is up and the new information is out and then decide how to go forward with everyone. I would like to keep him as a Reincrat because that's one of the most pivotal points of his character and his whole conflict. But, once again, I'll take a look after that's up.

Alright. I'll see once the thread is up and the new information is out and then decide how to go forward with everyone. I would like to keep him as a Reincrat because that's one of the most pivotal points of his character and his whole conflict. But, once again, I'll take a look after that's up.
Gotcha

I'm fne with whatever, I was just asking you guys. THough if we do recruit more, it'll only be about 1-2 more tbh

Gotcha, sticking with a small group. I do agree about that though. I tend to like smaller groups if I'm doing group roleplays.

I'm fne with whatever, I was just asking you guys. THough if we do recruit more, it'll only be about 1-2 more tbh
We should probably keep it small. I feel like with too many people, we'll be waiting for replies more frequently.

Yeah, and it just starts getting chaotic at a certain part. Don't get me wrong, chaotic can be good, but I like it simple.

We'll keep it between us then. So i just got access to my mom's laptop and internet so i'll start the thing now

I had a cool name for the remake but I forgot what it was lol

Damnit

yeah, its gonna kill me cause now i gotta come up with a new name

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark
Here's the Lore Page. Let me know what you think of it, if anything you think might need to be changed or not

I've got my characters' FC planned out... now i just need to get the the character sheet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back