• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
we haven't seen Darkness since Tuesday. I wonder what's up. But as long you three still show interest, i'm good to still keep this RP running, otherwise it'll be time to pull the plug.

So, would the terminals be like same time with a person at each to hack them? Or can they just hack all the terminals from one spot?

Gotcha. Sorry for the late response! I'll hopefully get it up tonight, if not than definitely tomorrow. Just been a bit busy.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark
I apologize, I may not be posting that much anymore. I just find the time to do so. So I believe it’s time to close the RP :c
Close the rp?

I mean, it hasn't been getting much activity ngl. The only people who have been posting are you (you have the most oc's), Alpha, and Me (even though I haven't in a while.

If you decide to close it, that's fine with me. Castro falling off buildings was good while it lasted. :c

Close the rp?

I mean, it hasn't been getting much activity ngl. The only people who have been posting are you (you have the most oc's), Alpha, and Me (even though I haven't in a while.

If you decide to close it, that's fine with me. Castro falling off buildings was good while it lasted. :c
In my current situation, I just can’t find the time or means to make consistent or timely posts.

There’s always the option to reopen it later on but right now I just can’t. Or maybe I’ll remake this into something different, who knows.

Well, this was really fun while it lasted! Let me know if you ever decide to reopen this or turn it into something new. I'll totally be there!

That being said, if this is shutting down now, wish you luck on future stuff!

Well, this was really fun while it lasted! Let me know if you ever decide to reopen this or turn it into something new. I'll totally be there!

That being said, if this is shutting down now, wish you luck on future stuff!
Like I said, I might reopen this or remake completely. The chance is high regardless though.

Incidentally as soon as I said that, I suddenly might’ve found a way to get more consistent posts up soon lol

My mom might let me borrow her old laptop. She says it’s old and might not run that well but I don’t mind. As long as I can use YouTube and rpnation it’ll be fine.
TELL YOUR MOM I LOVE HER

wait. that doesn't sound right.

TELL YOUR MOM I LOVE HER

wait. that doesn't sound right.
Lol still though.. I have been wanting to remake the rp, so this is a good opportunity to do so.

I’ll let you transfer over your characters from here if you want with current relationships and all but I’m making entirely new characters.

Fate has a weird way of presenting opportunities lol

So, I'm guessing we'd be starting over then? Like nothing that happened here has happened in the remake?
Not.. hmm.. not entirely. The remake instead sheds light that Spirits are evil and destructive beings for the most part and humans in the remake have latent magical abilities they either have to awaken or train to get.

Some aspects are still present, like some spirits teaming with humans thanks to overcoming their evil nature but mostly Humans will be predominant in this iteration.

So for you, it’ll be up to you if you wanna keep Castor but as a human or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back