• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m just waiting for alpha to make a post unless everyone’s lost interest lol

I almost had mine done last night. So close but I had to go to bed. I'll get mine finished and up once I get out of school.

I just imagine Inari staring at Castor, ‘that was a bit of an overreaction don’t ya think?’

Castor being scared on the outside.
Meanwhile, Inari is still internally broken from the four different things that happened all at once lol

OH YOU'RE RIGHT

I JUST remembered about that.

Uhhh. I think Mizuki was supposed to bring her down, if she wanted to come down of course.
Nah, Mizuki said she'd hang back on this one. She's still playing with Anna

Ohh, so then it really was my fault.

Uhh...I'll include her next post? Unless she's staying with Mizuki.
For now she’s staying. Right now Anna doesn’t really wanna leave Mizukis side given how attached she is to Mizuki. The main reason I left Mizuki behind right now was to make sure that darkness didn’t get left too far behind but if they did, they’d have Mizuki as an interaction

For now she’s staying. Right now Anna doesn’t really wanna leave Mizukis side given how attached she is to Mizuki. The main reason I left Mizuki behind right now was to make sure that darkness didn’t get left too far behind but if they did, they’d have Mizuki as an interaction
Yeah, I think we should let them catch up.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf SharkBark SharkBark DarknessSama17 DarknessSama17
That being said, I'm gonna have to ask you all to wrap up interactions for now. Gonna do a few day's time skip.
Don't worry, this wont actually happen until a day from now.

Also, I wont have access to my pc starting next week, so i'll still try to get posts out but expect them to be a little less low effort. (Mainly No BBC coding)

Went ahead and posted it. Normally I would just wait, but we're supposed to be moving on soon enough, so I figured I should get it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back