• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Do the sheets intentionally have no background section? Just asking cause the other ones did so.
I figured i'd leave it out this time. Since I figure you'll just copy paste your characters over. You can still include one

Actually, I'm gonna retire Castro. I'll make a new OC.

A moment of silence for him please.

......................................................................................................................

Actually, I'm gonna retire Castro. I'll make a new OC.

A moment of silence for him please.

......................................................................................................................
RIP Castro

Did you see my characters and think, "Damn, Castro doesn't stand a chance in hell if he fought them."?

Did you see my characters and think, "Damn, Castro doesn't stand a chance in hell if he fought them."?
Um, YES.

Skyla can LITERALLY MAKE LAVE ERUPT FROM THE GROUND.

And Mika? HE CAN USE LIKE 5 DIFFERENT ELEMENTS.

Castro is getting folded in an instant. Come to think of it, I might bring him back, but later in the rp, not at the very start.

Um, YES.

Skyla can LITERALLY MAKE LAVE ERUPT FROM THE GROUND.

And Mika? HE CAN USE LIKE 5 DIFFERENT ELEMENTS.

Castro is getting folded in an instant. Come to think of it, I might bring him back, but later in the rp, not at the very start.
Those form attacks should be considered finisher attacks but yeah lol

And Mika can use FOUR elements! God, get it right. kek

Those form attacks should be considered finisher attacks but yeah lol

And Mika can use FOUR elements! God, get it right. kek
Oh yes, I'm totally the type of guy to count how many elements someone uses. Forgive me for being so stupid.

Oh yes, I'm totally the type of guy to count how many elements someone uses. Forgive me for being so stupid.
There's one critical weakness with Mika though. ALL of his attacks are offensive. Mika cannot defend himself from incoming attack, so he basically relies Skyla to an extent. Mika's skillset is very much, 'how quickly can I finish this fight.'

Im gonna leave this here

Skip to 0:53 for the best thing you'll ever see.

THANK GOD

when it first came on I thought it was hentai

my boy will never be the same after that

The anime itself was... something but during that episode, I NEVER expected my man to turn into an ms paint drawing lol It caught me so off guard I rewatched that scene like 10 times lol

Im gonna use this as the OOC to the remake. I see no reason to do otherwise lol

I haven't figured out what I want to do with my old guys. So, for now, we have the Tanuki child with a katana!

Lol Yeah, thought of it and then realized it was somewhat similar to what Mizuki does. But Aiko just loves shadow puppet shows.

Its fine, technically Mizuki never existed! SO you're clear c: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back