• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Legacies: World at War - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah, that was the plan. Maybe do a bit where some of the characters are sent out to exterminate that spirit hiding around the temple and then find her and take her on. I'm also debating on whether I want her connection with the spirit world to already be severed and that leaning into why she's ostracized by other spirits as well as the fact that she's weak and kind of a runt.

Yeah, that was the plan. Maybe do a bit where some of the characters are sent out to exterminate that spirit hiding around the temple and then find her and take her on. I'm also debating on whether I want her connection with the spirit world to already be severed and that leaning into why she's ostracized by other spirits as well as the fact that she's weak and kind of a runt.
I'd say this; if its already severed, she could be ostracized by the Spirits but because she's a Spirit still, she's not quite accepted by the mortal communities either. So she kind of exists in this grey area where she has no where to go.

Oooh, yeah! I like that. Leaning into the homeless orphan aspect of her. Ok, she's now canonically mortal with it being already severed. Still a spirit but no longer immortal like she should've been.

As soon as we hear something from Shark on their character, i'll get the in character thread up.

So, can I ask about the Orders? Like do we still have them and how have they changed?
Orders are no longer a thing. Effectively they never existed. In fact, this story can be treated as a 'prequel'. a '500 years earlier' type of thing.

Gotcha. So, the characters that are fighting the spirits have no sort of alignments.
For the most part. Spirits are fighting and killing humans because they can(?) I can't spoil too much right now but let's just say there's a reason there can be friendly Spirits.

Lol I love that. She's just your average thieving Tanuki. Does she have a katana and willing to shank anyone who tries to harm her? What!? Noooo! Whoever gave you that idea?

My first thought was that, "Damn, Tanuki are short as fuck."

She's a child of course she's a short ankle biter. Besides, she's technically a runt so there's also that.
i know but it caught me off guard

she's twelve but looks like a toddler.

Oh, and let's not forget that she could probably kill Castro.

i know but it caught me off guard

she's twelve but looks like a toddler.

Oh, and let's not forget that she could probably kill Castro.
Well, I'm sure Castro will be stronger then we give him credit for. Unless you plan for him not to have his Magical Powers yet.

That's probably because the art style of the face claim looks to be more chibish.

Thank you. That was what I was going for.

I mean, yeah, if Castro wasn't already six feet under than probably. Though she's also lacking combat training so there's that. She'd be slippery for sure but with a few well-placed hits and she could be brought down easily.

Wait, wasn't Castro retired?

Oh yeah, I remember You distinctly saying that Shark xD

That's probably because the art style of the face claim looks to be more chibish.

Thank you. That was what I was going for.

I mean, yeah, if Castro wasn't already six feet under than probably. Though she's also lacking combat training so there's that. She'd be slippery for sure but with a few well-placed hits and she could be brought down easily.

Wait, wasn't Castro retired?
Yeah. But I'm going to bring him back WAAAY later in the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back