Land of the Gears- Out of Character Chat

It wouldn't be my first time being poisoned because I annoyed someone. However that was just food poisoning, I doubt Fester would be as lenient to let me live.

Oh he hates wasted potential. Unless you someone paid him I guess he would either temporarily paralyze you, blind you, or smoke bomb out of there. Hehe we will see in due time.

But imagine Jo'Jon who doesn't speak like ever saying something like "told ya to tie your shoes". I don't even care how out of character it must be, it's hilarious and adorable. There's also a cat sitting on my hand!!

Oh a cat you say well I have a hermit crab trying to crawl up my shirt. I'd imagine Fester's remark to Jo would be "This was apart of the plan shut up.".

You have a hermit crab? That's so cute aaah, I love animals!

Fester saying that would sound like an adorable little kid and I'm actually laughing from the image.

I have two actually. They are highly curious animals. In their respective minds they are saying "What's this! What's this.... what is this thing can I eat it or climb it?". When nothing new is around they are like "I'll be under this rock till I hunger or you bring me something new!".

I would hope Fester wouldn't do this. Still it is funny to imagine Fester running with the goliath Jo'Jon in stead doing a simple jog.

I have my sister's cat Mouse right now, who is passed out on my arm and slapping me in the face with her tail.

You should put them in a hamster ball and watch them go around in it.

I will once I get the go ahead for twins, if I'm not allowed I'll probably stick in my possibly sociopathic albino character.

It seems you have only put them in a few so far. I hope you don't mind me being dark during the RP.

Did you read up on the posts already?

I did, and I was thrilled. I absolutely love dark things in rps, anywhere from injuries to fights to torture to murder, it's so much fun to write and read!!

I'm glad... embarrassingly enough it seems I caused the Mature warning in the Overview after that torture scene I caused.

Well not embarrassing I just hope Cap didn't mind.

That's actually funny, I had to put a torture/death sequence into spoilers because it was too graphic. It was in a Tokyo Ghoul rp.

Yeah, her name was Eleanor and it was a whole scene of her hunting down and killing an innocent businessman. It was pretty fun.

New people posting....

1293575553872.gif
@TheMadIceCreamMan No you didn't cause it, I just happened to forget putting it in. The original story is actually extremely dark, and it sort of went dark hard when it did.

(IE: The major worldly event hasn't happened yet)

Is our Lord and Savoir Helix going to rise and claim those who don't embrace his tentacles?

I also need to ask. How are you publicizing this thread? Is it in the "Interest Check" section still?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back