Land of the Gears- Out of Character Chat

I literally looked up Fallout 4 for no reason, then I saw that there was an official trailer for the release.

I started praying to the Sun Gods to bless me with the rest of my PC parts.

Quick question as I don't want to make a poll: What do you all consider "consistent and interested" in terms of an RP group?

I want to know as some people have different ideas about it and I wanted to know what you all thought. Another group I'm in sort of brought this question to light, so don't think this is technically about you.

*Edited for my stupidity in writing two things at once causing repeat sentences.*

Hopefully I'm addressing the question correctly. I think at least once a day ( or two) is fairly consistent, so long as they maintain quality posting length, unless situation demands otherwise.

You did address it correctly. Thank you for the response.

*Currently working on adding some things into the lore and settings sections, as well as changing some rumors around for those looking for a way to start Role Playing.*

*Added Religion to the Lore Tab*

Starting to wish I had more posts to have a Hosted Project.

Sorry for my lack of response. I have been busy but by tonight I'll get a nice detailed reply out you.

I HEARD THERE WAS FALLOUT 4 IM ACTUALLY SCREAMING

Also, sorry for my lack of activity, I'm grounded with limited Rpn access.

@WantYourSoul

I saw your notice, I was going to send something till I read that.

*Sorry, grandparents are in town for a few days. My responses are going to be later than they would be otherwise.*

Please say something here if you haven't replied in some time, as I need to know who is/isn't going to participate anymore.

Sorry for the lack of a comment about my absence. This was sort of out of my control, personal problems on my part are to blame and I try not to respond when I do have these problems. It doesn't happen often, luckily, but it's out of my control when it does happen.

Responses are coming to those who have been awaiting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back