Land of the Gears- Out of Character Chat

No problem, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't taking control of an NPC that wasn't really "mine".

I am realizing the power of two NPC's conversing together.

Made a quick addition to those good ol' rules for violence...

No specific thing made me make that decision though.

*Psst* Jack's one of the main characters from the story. It's a secret to everybody.

I'd imagine I'll be filling in what the note says. I'm still curious as the organization we are speaking of.

Nope, I forgot to fill it in after I posted 'cause I did something else after.

It's a small note, but I edited my last post that it should've been in and inserted the note into it.

So the fungi is mostly blue with a few green spots here and there but its black between my toes

Rantos said:
So the fungi is mostly blue with a few green spots here and there but its black between my toes
Hmm. *writes in book* tell me does the black one cause irritation or festering flesh?

It cause both! Also when im in bed I can hear the green bits growing! It sounds like BLLSAGLESSS!

I would love too but if I try to rip any off it yells at me and bites down on my foot... you know what... looking closer at it I may have been talking about my dog........ yep it was my dog, not fungus, wopps my mistake!

Sorry for the lack of responses yesterday, I had a really bad headache most of the day that didn't go away.

I'll be responding ASAP.

Yep, I am sure this will potentially happen again with me forgetting to put what the meaning of things is.

IE: Turn it on, when there are multiple things that applies to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back