• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled (Currently Accepting!)

CrystalClear said:

119vxp3.pngf

Feel free to ask me anything!

If you're character sign-up hasn't been liked by you till now does that mean that you're not accepted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Savagai said:
@CyrstalClear
WHY IS IT DETAILED NOW?
I will get to that after I settled in for the evening.

Genya said:
If you're character sign-up hasn't been liked by you till now does that mean that you're not accepted?
Nope just means I haven't looked them over

Blizzard said:
"Vhello Valentine! A pleasure to meet you bro, about time we got us a Russian around here. My name is Adam. " After shaking his hand Adam put an arm around his shoulders and led him to their table. He sat down and waiting for Valentine to do the same.
LOOOOOL Eyree is Russian. c:

After much discussion with my co-GM, we have made the decision to move this roleplay up a level, from Casual to Detailed. While we want to be inclusive and understanding of all our patricipants' backgrounds and levels, we also want this roleplay to foster character development, interaction, and progress forward as well as allow the participants to grow in their own writing and development skills. We have requested 1-2 detailed paragraphs to attain this goal and to really immerse our characters in the world of Kingdom Crest around them. We apologize if this is a deterrent to any of our participants and again, while we want to be respectful of all our participants, we also want to level the playing field for everyone, a goal which is not currently being met. We're sorry if this offends anyone as that is truly not our intent. We encourage those who wish to stay around and use this as an area to really grow and stretch themselves but will understand if you feel you are not up to the task at this current moment.

Thank you,

@CrystalClear and @Opalescence

NotTooBad said:
Need you too Effervescence
Well... those bloody americans are probably asleep... or busy with their breakfast stuff.. so @Effervescence let us now! What the hell are you doing?

This American went to sleep super early last night, my bad. My bf also came down, so we went to see Finding Dory, which was great!

I'm working on a post now. I tried to get out as many as I could in the morning, but I had stuff to do.

Edit: I'm working on Faye now. I'll be done soonish.

Savagai said:
No problem :P
Im in Europe so my day is nearly finished when you guys come and spam me
Same here, England is eight hours ahead and when you guys get active we're going to bed.

because of my thick head, the thought that were any fellow europeans here didn't cross my head so I was like damn these Americans wake up early

Effervescence said:
This American went to sleep super early last night, my bad. My bf also came down, so we went to see Finding Dory, which was great!
I'm working on a post now. I tried to get out as many as I could in the morning, but I had stuff to do.

Edit: I'm working on Faye now. I'll be done soonish.
Actually so hyped.

@Savagai

My bad, I copied and pasted, because I hate coding the beginning part, with the outfit and all the spoilers. I didn't think about changing the users and stuff. Whoopsies. I changed it.

@NotTooBad

Faye is posted!

Yeah, it's almost quarter past noon where I am.

Well @Effervescence

My name is probably really difficult..

"Savangai" "Savagi"

My bad. I'm kind of going through some stuff right now, so I'm not in the best frame of mind. I was just trying to post to not leave you guys hanging, but I'm going to get off for a bit. I'll edit your name, again. Sorry.

Hi everyone ❤️ This is sort of a weird question but I'm having trouble deciding. Would you guys prefer a Badass or Harlot for my WIP character, Cat ? She can go either way right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back