• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled (Currently Accepting!)

Oh gosh, I'm here c: So many people. Much excitement. Wow. My badass will be posted shortly. Or Misfit...I'll check the list!

Hello everyone c:

Effervescence said:
Oh gosh, I'm here c: So many people. Much excitement. Wow. My badass will be posted shortly. Or Misfit...I'll check the list!
Hello everyone c:
Hi! *waves*

I'm also gonna take this moment to appreciate smiley faces I love them and the "c:" is so cute and good.

I love smiley faces! They are super cute, plus they're perfect conveyers of emotion! I force my bf to use them, because I can never tell his tone through text. I probably use them too much, but it feels weird to post without them! ;c

Edit: That's fine! I couldn't remember, because I forget everything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Effervescence said:
I love smiley faces! They are super cute, plus they're perfect conveyers of emotion! I force my bf to use them, because I can never tell his tone through text. I probably use them too much, but it feels weird to post without them! ;c
You're weird :3. Okay gotta get ready for work.

Sorry @CrystalClear

Im not able to post tonight,

Tried with Gymnastics a double sault, however landed on my back and now my spine hurts... heavily.. Im now going to sleep and make tomorrow morning the post (In 12 hours or something, when you guys probably are asleep)

Would it be possible that Sef and Rufus got a day free to visit their family in Holland?

@CrystalClear

I am not! You're just jelly!

@Savagai

Do itt! Take my characters! Take them all! Isn't he? I love his face claim, he's such a babe. I made Trav and Faye such a long time ago, I pretty much copied and pasted their profiles, like a bum.

---

My characters are done. Feel free to add them into any drama! c:

@Effervescence

Travis is totally straight? Guess Sef will make a move :)

Yes he is! He'd kiss a guy for the hell of it, or to make a statement, but that's as far is it goes. Tongue included, but tastefully c; This would still be a super fun situation, haha

Yes it is, please look at the open slots to see what cliques are available!

Yall are a funny bunch. I wanted some feedback on the font im using, if it's too hard to read I can use another one. >.< <---- is terrible at that stuff.

Effervescence said:
SAMEEEEE. I think it secretly drives Adam nuts but at least he doesn't say too much about it. Emojis only go so far, especially when they end up looking different on his phone. Also, he has the unicorn emoji and I don't and he tries to tease me with it like all the time. It's like, I know when you're using it because it won't show up on my phone why do you hate me so much waaaaah!

He's such a booger. ANYWAYS HI VANESSA I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING MY ICKY HOME STATE

Weee home from work but I have to take out my hair!

Okay soo OOC wise:

People are forming friendships/enemies/neutrals, basically seeing who they would get along with or dislike or crush on to start interaction with one another IC wise. Inside the IC, it's 11:30 AM and the lunch bell has just rang, students are supposed to be congregating in the lunchroom at this time, but your character is free to roam about how they please. There is talk of a party happening tonight at Jessica Sundano's but word is if she hasn't invited you, you shouldn't know about it, so maybe try to wiggle your way in.?

EDIT: OH AND @Opalescence has become our CO-GM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back