• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Labeled (Currently Accepting!)

Hey hey everyone! I will be posting tomorrow! I'm moving to a new state today and had a wedding yesterday, so this weekend has been busy. I start classes back up tomorrow but am done early! Sorry for disappearing D;

Thanks!

I can send Trav over to Gwen! He was supposed to pick up Adam/meet up with him, but I'm not sure where @Blizzard is. I can just do the latter and have them meet at the party. I've got to do some Organic Chem hw, but I'll post Trav in a few hours c:

I'm sorry it's so long. I got really into it and saw that the big difference between detailed and casual now is like one focuses on improving rping and the other's about improving your writing and hey, I worked on improving my writing.

Don't be sorry!! I'm grateful that you are working on your writing, since there is always room to grow. It's called practice, not perfection!!

UGH So much work, babysitting, and wedding stuff! I'm so sorry, I meant to post like three days ago and then I got really busy! I'll reply some time today for Nathaniel @Sparkly Bubblegum

@mikaluvkitties There is never a need to apologize for long posts! That's what we're all here for, to help grow our writing skills! And I think you did an awesome job and it was a great post!

Opalescence said:
UGH So much work, babysitting, and wedding stuff! I'm so sorry, I meant to post like three days ago and then I got really busy! I'll reply some time today for Nathaniel @Sparkly Bubblegum
@mikaluvkitties There is never a need to apologize for long posts! That's what we're all here for, to help grow our writing skills! And I think you did an awesome job and it was a great post!
it's really fine! I screwed up too, and posted later than I wanted to xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back