• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

( Night )

"Well, not really.... This is party the reason but the other reason is that I'm just shy, especially when talking to women..." Fox says part shyly.

Odin4Life4Life said:
(@blankthename123 ; we are no where near a classroom as we are outside; you would literally have to have a megaphone for us to hear that snoring, even then with the giant wolf... yeah)
"Aww I'm sorry" replied Zanna with a small frown, she wouldn't know what it would be like if she didn't have her cute little Fang; it would be a lot less fun in life for her that's for sure. "Is this why you don't make friends?" asked Zanna, once more not considering if she would be rude with her questioning.

(Night everyone)
(im shippin fox and red idgaf bout yo opinion its a ship for me >~< )

(soz bout the idgaf

(the loud noises are just audible by people near the school/classroom area

Kayden looked up, then down, then up again. "Where in the hell is my room?" He asked scratching his head. "Maybe I passed it.." He said and began walking backwards, looking at the numbers on the doors. "Come on man, its got to be around here somewhere."

Zanna nodded her head in understanding, just a little nod; nothing dramatic. Fang disappeared thought her magic, back to her house he went. "That must suck, even more so as girls eat up shy guys" replied Zanna with a small smile, giggling a bit as she did so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lynx dived through foxes pentagram just before it closed and his behind a tree close to red and fox. "Something is up with that girl" he whisperd to himself" he read here memory of dark magic and her dark past. He stumbled backwarks in fear onto a stick pile which made large cracking noises.

BlueFox3411 said:
( xD I'm so lazy, even if there was school I wouldn't have gone)
( Same here xD )

Dante gets bored and gives up drawing, He puts his book away and looks around the class and examines his fellow classmates closely. He decided he didn't wanna piss off a few of them he saw. 'This year will be great >.>' he thought to himself sarcasticaly

Arye yawns and pulls her hood over her eyes and lays back in her chair.

She doesn't really want to sleep, just would like it better if no one bothered her.

While no one pay attention to Lui, his tendrils starting to get more and more aggressive, smashin and whipping everything in the perimeter of 5ft around lui. The tendrils move so fast, all you can see is just black and red blurs.

Lui: *snoring like a mofo*

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante looks over at Lui, 'That kid needs to calm down!' he thinks as he gets hit in the head with a Tendril. That was it, Dante had enough of Lui, he stood up and shoved his hand towards Lui as a ball of light formed in his hand, He then shoved the ball of light down Lui's throat. "HAH!" He yelled as Lui's body vanished and appeared in the Janitors closet. Dante danced around. "FINALLY! Now only if the bell would ring -.- " ( Lui just deep throated that ball of light ... I mean , what? *nervous laughing* )

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zanna nodded her head in understanding, just a little nod; nothing dramatic. Fang disappeared thought her magic, back to her house he went. "That must suck, even more so as girls eat up shy guys" replied Zanna with a small smile, giggling a bit as she did so.
Fox looked at Zenna with a surprised look and said "Girls eat people like me???" Fox clearly didn't know too much about girls either.

Fox said:
Fox looked at Zenna with a surprised look and said "Girls eat people like me???" Fox clearly didn't know too much about girls either.
( hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahah *gasps for air and waits a second* hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah *dies of breath loss* )

djFluffernugget said:
( hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahah *gasps for air and waits a second* hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah *dies of breath loss* )
(rest in peace dante, may he never come up in our memories, amen)

Karen walked through the halls, her Knight suit clattered with each step she took. She had her arms folded below her breast, as brown eyes scanned throughout the area. Her large sword lay firmly against her back. It looked quite deadly resting slantly. She sighed to herself.

'I'm completely lost. How foolish of me.' She thought as she hoped she would see someone who could assist her...

@anyone

"

Little Red giggled a bit at the boys' response, she guessing that Fox hadn't had much experience with girls. "No, I meant that girls think shy guys are cute" replied Zanna in a happy tone.

A few minutes after being teleported into the janitor room, Lui walked out into the hall, sleepy and confused about where he is, he also ran into Karen while making his way back to the classroom.

Karen quickly took a step back. Her senses alerted her in time. Her expression remained emotionless, as she stared blankly at the the person.

"Are you of any assistance?" She stared deeply with her light brown eyes.

@blankthename123

Dark Child](Lmao... damn... That's too bad... xD ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14615-djfluffernugget/ said:
@djFluffernugget[/URL]
( Nah he can help, Just really annoying when he is asleep if you read up to now:P )

djFluffernugget said:
( Nah he can help, Just really annoying when he is asleep if you read up to now:P )
( My character doesn't Hate demons but they hate him ;-; no one has asked what KIND of exorcist Dante is lol , she might not think to fondly of Dante 'Cuz she part demon xD )

djFluffernugget said:
( My character doesn't Hate demons but they hate him ;-; no one has asked what KIND of exorcist Dante is lol , she might not think to fondly of Dante 'Cuz she part demon xD )
( I think Lui went to sleep... If you need someone to help her out just ask and I'll help xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back