• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

By now, the hallway area where Lui became a sleeping statue is now in showing signs of impacts a few cracks here and there, the tendrils getting more and more aggressive by the moment.

Dante smiled again, "I would gladly see a wonderfull woman like yourself again." he then took her hand and planted a small kiss on the back of it. "Farewell for now ." He says as he walks away.

@Dark Child

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen's cheeks became red from the kind gesture the boy did. She smiled slightly, not sure Why she was allowing him to kiss her metal-cloaked hand. She watched as he bid her farewell, making his way down the halls.

She closed the room door behind her, as she sat on her bed, appreciating her room. It wasn't so bad at all..

@djFluffernugget

(@djFluffernugget ; Well spring break is over for most so school is starting back up)

Zanna smirked before leaning upward to Fox and placed a kiss on his cheek, before coming back down. Since she was so small she kinda had to do that, so sad to stand at 5'2 in high school. Anyways as she came back down flat on her feet, Little Red also giggled innocently to confuse Fox even further.

Odin4Life4Life said:
(@djFluffernugget ; Well spring break is over for most so school is starting back up)
Zanna smirked before leaning upward to Fox and placed a kiss on his cheek, before coming back down. Since she was so small she kinda had to do that, so sad to stand at 5'2 in high school. Anyways as she came back down flat on her feet, Little Red also giggled innocently to confuse Fox even further.
(*spits popcorn and throws 3d glasses and screams* OTP!!!)

Odin4Life4Life said:
(*claps* well done zanna)

(I've been gone for a while since everything's been upside down here, and everyone forgot my birthday ;~; sorry)

Arye walks through the halls, eyes on the floor and trailing her hand idly on the wall beside her, lost in thought.

"A kiss dummy" replied Little Red with a smile, it now a 180 from her previous innocent smile. "Haven't you ever been kissed before?" asked Zanna to Fox, her sounding a bit sarcastic with her words.

BlueFox3411 said:
(I've been gone for a while since everything's been upside down here, and everyone forgot my birthday ;~; sorry)
Arye walks through the halls, eyes on the floor and trailing her hand idly on the wall beside her, lost in thought.
( *hugs* Happy belated birthday <3 sorry that everyone forgot your birthday, If I would have known I would have said something earlier ;-; )

Zanna continued to smile at the shy boy, him still red since the peck she gave him. When Fox looked down, probably out of embarrassment thought Zanna to herself, she just stepped forward towards the boy, since she was so small she would be in his sights. "No need to be embarrassed" smiled Little Red as she stared up at the boy directly in the eyes.

(someone really need to take care of the hallway area where Lui is sleepin, he could eventually bring the hallway down and still asleep .-.)

Fox stares back into Little Red's eyes, his mismatching eyes are glowing from a bit of tears. "O-oh s-sorry." The shy Fox replies.

Zanna smiled a bit at him when he apologized, the boy was shy and cute; a perfect combination for Zanna. When he began to tear up she tilted her head a bit, Little Red not understanding why he was crying. "Why are you crying Fox?" asked Zanna curiously as she continued to look up at the boy.

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zanna smiled a bit at him when he apologized, the boy was shy and cute; a perfect combination for Zanna. When he began to tear up she tilted her head a bit, Little Red not understanding why he was crying. "Why are you crying Fox?" asked Zanna curiously as she continued to look up at the boy.
( *chanting in the background * OTP! Otp! Otp!*repeats*)

"Hmm? I'm not crying." Fox replied normally this time. "This place is just special to me... It's where I lived as a child... So it brings back memories." Fox kindly smiles at Little Red and hugs her randomly.

Zanna nodded in understanding at Foxs' reply, returning to the place where one grew up in can bring back a lot of memories, or so at least what she had been told. In reality she hadn't left her new realm ever since she was a young child due to... er... reasons. She was taken by surprise when the boy hugged her out of no where, he was warming up faster then she had anticipated, that caused her to smile a bit. "Well then, let me tell you something..." smiled the girl mischievously.

(The sleep is coming to me... night)

Zanna smiled at his response before using one of her hands to grab some of his shirt right below the neck and pulling him downwards towards her, with such strength that should not be present within a girl of her *Ahem* stature. Anyways, as Little Red brought him down, she raised herself up on the plateforms of her feet; and kissed Fox straight up on the lips, even though the kiss was sudden; she was soft and gentle in her kiss. For this kiss though, she stayed longer then what a usual kiss would last for, only breaking once Fox wanted to *Cough**Cough**Or escape from her grasp*Cough**Cough* whichever came first.

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zanna smiled at his response before using one of her hands to grab some of his shirt right below the neck and pulling him downwards towards her, with such strength that should not be present within a girl of her *Ahem* stature. Anyways, as Little Red brought him down, she raised herself up on the plateforms of her feet; and kissed Fox straight up on the lips, even though the kiss was sudden; she was soft and gentle in her kiss. For this kiss though, she stayed longer then what a usual kiss would last for, only breaking once Fox wanted to *Cough**Cough**Or escape from her grasp*Cough**Cough* whichever came first.
( *cries and hugs* you made my OTP come true! You the real mvp !)

Fox just stood there with his eyes wide open, he didn't know what to do. Fox didn't want to stop or run away, in fact, he was enjoying this. After a few seconds of just standing there, he decided to close his eyes and play along with the current situation.

( Night btw @Odin4Life4Life )

Odin4Life4Life said:
(the bold move.........im scare now....even though youre still my favorite)

Last edited by a moderator:
Rue wandered around the school as she stared at the ground and played with a small ring on her finger. She'd recently made enough money to move out here on her own and the acceptance letter with that equaled a ticket out of her aunts house. But she still always faced the problem of people. Too many people made her uncomfortable and this appeared to be a large school.

Nonetheless, she wouldn't let it stop her. Maybe, coming here, she'd finally work up the courage to make some wonderful friends. Her ear twitched slightly and she smiled. Yes, remaining hopeful was important.

Maxwelle said:
Rue wandered around the school as she stared at the ground and played with a small ring on her finger. She'd recently made enough money to move out here on her own and the acceptance letter with that equaled a ticket out of her aunts house. But she still always faced the problem of people. Too many people made her uncomfortable and this appeared to be a large school.
Nonetheless, she wouldn't let it stop her. Maybe, coming here, she'd finally work up the courage to make some wonderful friends. Her ear twitched slightly and she smiled. Yes, remaining hopeful was important.
Dante stared at the ceiling as he walked to his dorm, ignoring his class. with a sudden "THUD" he walks into Rue without noticing and falls over ontop of her."Hey! I was walking here!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back