• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

"Yeah you know..." began Zanna as she walked her fingers up Foxs' chest like it was a person to his chin, then placed her thumb right under his chin. "...Fun" finished out Zanna before smiling and licking her lips before blowing him a kiss.

@Fox

"It's a play by Shakespeare. A mix of lover quarrels and love triangles," Rue murmured with a small giggle at the books contents. She turned to Lui shyly, and asked, "Do you read?" She was genuinely curious about the possible books he might have read and hoped they might have some in common, if was indeed a reader.

Zanna smiled at the Fox boy, he now being as red as a beet, before her hands began to wonder her body as she giggled at Fox.

*Fade to black*

Maxwelle said:
"It's a play by Shakespeare. A mix of lover quarrels and love triangles," Rue murmured with a small giggle at the books contents. She turned to Lui shyly, and asked, "Do you read?" She was genuinely curious about the possible books he might have read and hoped they might have some in common, if was indeed a reader.
"Yes I do read, if you haven't noticed already." Lui said as he nod his head towards the book carrying tendrils poking out of his back. "That book sounds interesting, maybe i should check it out later on on." Lui said with a smile before walking to the librarian and checks out a total of 60 books and retreats to his room to read.

*Time skip*

Little red was currently laying on top of Foxs' chest, she being only a sad 5'2 she was able to like a little katt, a smile of content on her face as her red cape covered her up; her other clothing discarded around the two. She trailed a finger in a circle on Foxs' chest,
"Told you I'd show you fun" smiled Zanna, her chin resting right on his collar bone.

Lumina walked up to the gates of the school, looking around. Her blonde hair, with its gorgeous red streaks, hung in front of her face, partially covering her amber and gold eyes. She nervously tugged at her uniform, feeling very out of place. She was recently enrolled here...but did she really belong here? She nervously touched her back...then shook her head, dropping her hands. She walked towards the door to go inside.

Fox looks back at Little Red still shy even though what just happened finally managed to say "Y-yeah" shyly and smiles.

Odin4Life4Life said:
*Time skip*
Little red was currently laying on top of Foxs' chest, she being only a sad 5'2 she was able to like a little katt, a smile of content on her face as her red cape covered her up; her other clothing discarded around the two. She trailed a finger in a circle on Foxs' chest,
"Told you I'd show you fun" smiled Zanna, her chin resting right on his collar bone.
( *hugs* thank , YOU, FOR MAKING, OTP, TRUE )

Odin4Life4Life said:
*Time skip*
( IS THERE GOING TO BE LITTLE FOX BEHBEHS?! xD )

Lumina looked around for the dorms and found where she was supposed to go, at least where she thought she was supposed to go. She managed to make it through the first day without being noticed, thankfully.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked around for the dorms and found where she was supposed to go, at least where she thought she was supposed to go. She managed to make it through the first day without being noticed, thankfully.

[/QUOTE]
( May you please sign up for a character before starting? )

Zanna giggled innocently at Foxs' shy response before planting a quick peck on his cheek, "I hope you know what this means" stated Zanna before standing up and collecting her clothes. It was getting pretty dark and she had to go to her new dorm. The girl dug out her spell book from her shorts, still being in the buff right in front of Fox I mind you, and creating a portal to her dorm room. "You can follow if you want" chuckled Zanna before slapping her ass teasingly for Fox and jumping through the portal. Her room was more on the dark side, ritual candles lit up everywhere with pictures and idles of the "goat-headed demon," along with a ritual circle and a pentagram in the carpet. She took off her hood and set all her clothing next to her bed before jumping in it and falling asleep... unless Fox came, of course; if that was the case, she had... plans for the boy.

Fox said:
( May you please sign up for a character before starting? )
(oh my gosh i'm so sorry i didn't even see that... sorry, i'm new here! My bad! I'll do that now xD )

So he did follow... thought Little Red to herself as she patted a spot right on the bed, signalling for him to come over and lay down. "I hope you know that you got yourself someone who wants to be your girlfriend" chuckled Zanna as she scooted closer to Fox, once he sat of course, and pulling him into a hug. After his response she would fall asleep with him in a hug.

(I'm ready for a time skip, Time skip away!)

Fox without hesitation of course makes lays down beside Little Red. As he lays down and gets pulled into a hug, he wraps his arms around Little Red and closes his eyes and shortly after, he falls asleep.

(Yup! )

Lumina wakes up, rubbing her eyes. Her hair was messed up around her face. She yawns, not sure what she would expect today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back