• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

Leon walks into class with his hood covering most of his face and waits near the back of the classroom to see where everyone is seated.

By now, Lui have already fallen asleep, his tendrils already poking out and start whipping around at a really slow pace but really long range.

Little Red sighed a bit before muttering a curse on Dante, too quiet for anyone to hear unless you were super close to her. The curse would only allow Dante to say only the truth, and prevent him from not talking. "Can you tell me...(Pause)...Pllleeeaaassseee?" asked Zanna in a begging fashion.

Already snoring, Lui's tendrils starting to pick up speed and smack the students within the reach, that includes Rue, Dante, Leon, Zanna, and a few other students that are not played by anyone.

Lumina tried very hard not to stare at the scene going on. She was definitely out of place here.

Zanna rolled her eyes while smiling playfully smiling before snapping her fingers; the "thing" he placed on her teleported to the palm of her hands and she placed a protection barrier around it to prevent it from going anywhere else. "And this is suppose to be what?" asked Zanna both curiously, and slightly annoyed.

Fox was just sitting there playing with a little flame of Fox Fire in his hand. He was staring into it and dozed off.

"Oh is that so?" asked Zanna curiously as she looked at it, she had never really seen a mouse up close before. After a few moments of analyzing it, she just teleported the mouse to a unknown location before smiling. "The wise one will enjoy this" smiled Zanna before looking to the clock in the back, seeing that Fox was all lone, playing with a fire. She waved and smiled at the boy, "Why are you all alone Foxy?" asked Zanna with a small smile, her smiling conveying the message to Fox "Come over here, I miss you already"

"E-eh?!"

Lumina looks at the person now next to her.

"I...i... I'm....okay..." Her face flushes immediately, not expecting anyone to talk to her. The tip of an orange feather pokes out the back of her uniform.

"I'm always alone.... You can come with me to my old house again if you'd like though" Fox says while smiling.

Deeper he fall into slumber, the tendrils is now whipping around at a slightly faster pace, enough to cause a bit of pain if you get smack, people still in possible reach are Dante and Rue.

Zanna sighed a bit before walking back to Fox and sitting down next to him before giving him a hug and whispering to him, "But you have me now, and I want to spend time with you" with a smile.

"E-e-eh..!" Lumina stood up fast, tugging down the back of her uniform to hide it. "I-it's uh...nothing! Nothing..." She contorted her face into a nervous smile. She didn't need people to see what she...really was.

Fox gets up and walks to Little Red "Then lets go now!" Fox says with a big smile on his face. "I have something to show you that I forgot about last time you were there!"

"Okay!" Leon stands up. "I just wanted to make sure everything was okay." He smiles before walking back towards the back of the classroom.

Dante got annoyed again , Worrying that Lui would hurt someone so he got up and walked over to Rue , picked her up and sat her in a desk out of Luis tendril reach "There :3" he then walks back to his seat , ignoring the tendrils ( Would that be awkward? xD )

djFluffernugget said:
Dante got annoyed again , Worrying that Lui would hurt someone so he got up and walked over to Rue , picked her up and sat her in a desk out of Luis tendril reach "There :3" he then walks back to his seat , ignoring the tendrils ( Would that be awkward? xD )
(very)

djFluffernugget said:
( hehehe, I like making things awkward xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back