• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

( I've been to lazy to post anything...plus I have no ideas and pretty much just feeling down, so I think I'm gonna just quit this RP okay?)

BlueFox3411 said:
( I've been to lazy to post anything...plus I have no ideas and pretty much just feeling down, so I think I'm gonna just quit this RP okay?)
(Okay Blue, I didn't really get to meet you, but I hope you feel better soon. ^^)

A purple pentagram appears under Fox and Little Red and they appear in front of Fox's old house. "There is a river nearby here!" Fox keeps walking deeper in the forest and stops at a beautiful river.

482841-screenshot1208.jpg

@Odin4Life4Life

BlueFox3411 said:
( aww alright , we will miss you <3 goodbye )

(Will be missed. Hey since everyone is in the same class, why not everyone follow so we can have more interaction chances... and maybe more then 1-line interactions? :D )

Zanna curiously wondered to herself as the pentagram took them somewhere else, back to the old house to be exact. When he revealed that their was a river she smiled once more,
"I like rivers" replied Zanna before tilting her head at Fox and raising an eyebrow, "What type of magic do you use? And were you born with it or given it?" asked Little Red, genuinely curious about this.

Dante followed along like a ninja and now leaned on a tree beside the river , looking at the water. "Wow, Nice place!" he said kinda loudly so Fox and Zanna could hear him. He then took a sample of the water and examined it carefully, making sure to look it over many times, "This rivers water is very clear! Just what I needed!" he exclaims as he puts a few vials of it in his pocket and looks at Fox and Zanna again, then bows "Hello there!"

"It's gateway magic and I was born with it. In fact, I was born with all of my magic!" Fox replied with a big smile on his face. "Would you like to take a swim with me?" Fox asked Little Red happily.

"Sure" smiled Little Red before turning over to Dante, who had been very loud (More then likely on purpose lol) the whole time in following them. "Oh hey, its what's your name" smiled Zanna, even though her smile was warm her words would probably hurt his pride.

Lui shook awake by Leon, looks around, feeling grumpy "What do you want?" He ask, still trying to making sense on what going on. The tendrils now stops, just hovering in place.

Fox turns to Dante "Hello there" Fox says but Little Red can tell that it's Fox is still kinda shy even talking to Dante but not as much as when he was talking to her

"I'm sorry to waken you, but your... things are causing a ruckus in the classroom, so may you please stay awake or find a way to stop it? I would appreciate it" Leon then starts to set the desks back up where they were trying his best to make everything even.

"Oh..... sorry...." Lui said with a scratch on his head and stand up to help Leon, occasionally look at Lumina.

Zanna smiled a bit as Fox started to speak to the boy, something she hoped that Fox would do more, he was way to shy for his own good. But his shyness had a very attractive charm to Zanna, and so either way she was alright with the result. Little Red stood next to Fox while holding his hand, her fingers intertwined with his; hopefully he wouldn't mind to much. "We never introduced ourselves, I'm Little Red" smiled Zanna.

"Hi there! Sorry that I followed you, I was just kinda bored so I did :P "

"oh yes that's true... well hello Little Red, My name is Dante Spellreaper!" He then looks at fox , "and who are you?"

"It's fine, really. Oh and I'm Fox Mortigue ." Fox says. Little Red could tell that Fox's grip changed and he is now holding her arm a little tighter than before.

After Leon finishes fixing the desks he picks up Lumina's Jacket and walks over to her. "I'm sorry for your jacket getting dirty, and not being fast enough to free it" He frowns a bit holding out the jacket to her. "At least it can be cleaned though and I don't think too many people noticed" He says, slowly starting to smile again.

Zanna felt Foxs' grip tighten a bit, he was probably getting uncomfortable.... time to make it worse for him! "This is Foxy, hes' my boyfriend" replied Zanna with an innocent look and a smile before Dante responded to Foxs' introduction.

Fox looks at Little Red surprised by what she had said and then nodded in agreement to her statement then said "I'm proud of that too!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back