• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

Zanna smiled at Foxs' response before double blinking, "Would you like to join us in a swim?" asked Zanna towards Dante with a inviting smile, it would be nice to have more then one person to talk to while swimming; swimming, Zanna though, was always better with more people.

Dante thinks it over and smiles ,"Sure I guess!" He looked at fox and turned "I just need a second..." Dante walked behind a tree for a few seconds and returns ." Ok done :3 Swim time! :D " Dante yells happily as he jumps into the water with his clothes on.

Elimain said:
After Leon finishes fixing the desks he picks up Lumina's Jacket and walks over to her. "I'm sorry for your jacket getting dirty, and not being fast enough to free it" He frowns a bit holding out the jacket to her. "At least it can be cleaned though and I don't think too many people noticed" He says, slowly starting to smile again.
(one of my tendril already gave it to Lumina

"I'll be right back" Right after Fox said that, he let go of Little Red's hand and dived into the water. Fox swam to the bottom of the river and placed a gateway there. Slowly, a water fountain begins to rise from the bottom of the river. Fox swims back up and offers a hand to Little Red.

Zanna smiled before unclipping her cape and setting it out of the way, then jumped in herself, porpoisely splashing Fox. When she re-surfaced she let out a little giggle before taking Foxs' hand and sticking out her tongue playfully at Fox.

(hehehe so puny)

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zanna smiled before unclipping her cape and setting it out of the way, then jumped in herself, porpoisely splashing Fox. When she re-surfaced she let out a little giggle before taking Foxs' hand and sticking out her tongue playfully at Fox.
(hehehe so puny)
( HAHAHHAHAHA

Elimain said:
She never took it, and since your tendrils are gone, she wouldn't have it. ^^"
(*sulks in a corner* you didnt accept my tendril's kind offering ;[; *noms on cookies* but its ok, im good now since im eating cookies )

Dante magically has his clothes off and is in a pair of swimming trunks ,"Coooooold! " he says as he swims around . He then floats up and stands on the water walking around ."hehe, this is more like it"

Fox pulls Little Red closer to himself and hugs her tightly (but not too tight obviously). Foxs face gets really close to Little Reds but all he does is just look into Little Reds eyes.

Dante starts sliding around on the surface of the water "weeeeeeeee!"he says while zooming past the two, he then yells to them "GET A ROOM!" Dante starts giggling and slides farther away. ( Yes he giggles :3 )

Zanna just went with it, she didn't mind being this close to Fox, smiling the whole time. When she heard Dante complain about the cold all she did was giggle and whisper to Fox "Watch this" before diving underwater, casting a quick spell so she would blend into the water before going right under Dante and grabbing one of his legs before pulling him underwater, a mischievous grin on her face as she did so.

(GTG to bed, night)

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zanna just went with it, she didn't mind being this close to Fox, smiling the whole time. When she heard Dante complain about the cold all she did was giggle and whisper to Fox "Watch this" before diving underwater, casting a quick spell so she would blend into the water before going right under Dante and grabbing one of his legs before pulling him underwater, a mischievous grin on her face as she did so.

(GTG to bed, night)
( night )

Dante yelps as he his pulled underwater , he starts talking underwater normally "Nuuuu! So cooooooold!" He then swims back up and stands on the surface again ":c"

Fox let's out a little laugh because of what just happened and then swims closer to Little Red.

Little Red giggled a mischievous giggle as Fox swam closer to her, she now being above water; causing her to smile again. Zanna always enjoyed it when Fox was close, she liked keeping the cutie all to herself. Little Red gave him a peck on the cheek before turning her head to Dante and sticking out her tongue, "Grow some already" stated Zanna teasingly.

Dante slid past again, a bit slower than before. " I'll take your advice ;-;" he then slide off and dove into the water a bit away from the two.

Fox smiled at Dante's reaction to Little Red's statement and sat on the shore. Fox gestures Little Red to come sit beside him, hoping to spend some time with her.

@Odin4Life4Life

Rue watched everyone from her spot by the water's edge. They all looked to be enjoying themselves but Rue did not have the courage to join them. They were probably all close by themselves anyway. She cupped a handful of water and let it slip through he fingers, watching the gleaming liquid with fascination.

Dante stopped out in the middle of the river and turned , seeing Rue sitting by herself. He slowly slid towards her and stopped infront of her, still on the water. "Hey Rue, don't you wanna swim?" he asked with a curious tone.

@Maxwelle

Rue looked up from the water at Dante with wide, startled eyes. She had expected anyone to come over. She regained her composure and gave him a wistful smile. "Ah.. maybe. Is it deep?" She asked, looking down at the water again.

@djFluffernugget

Rue gently took his hand and slid cautiously into the water. Rue's eyes went wide and she tensed. It wasn't so deep in that spot but it sure was cold. Then, she chuckled a little happy to be included in the swim.

@djFluffernugget

Users who are viewing this thread

Back