• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

"I do, I usually read uhh," he stops for a second, " Romance novels and stories that end with a twist leaving you wanting more... Don't judge about the romance novels >~>"

Rue chuckled, wondering why he'd assume she'd do such a thing. "Why would I? Love is a wondrous thing." She said dreamily, gazing at the sparkling water's surface.

He laughs nervously a bit. "Yeah... You're right, it is a wondrous thing...." he groans a bit as he says that but not enough for her to hear. "Man... This lake is so beautiful ..." He then whispers a small part "Just like you :P " which will probably be picked up by her wolf ears ( mistakes have been made :0 @Maxwelle xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe she sounded a bit sappy when it came to love but she was one to live in the stories she reads and the many possibilities of life. She nodded in agreement to his comment about the lake, it was indeed a pretty sight. That was until she heard something else. Her ear twitched and her cheeks reddened. It may have seemed like she didn't hear it at first but she didn't know how to respond. "You're too kind," she murmured, after a few moments, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear nervously. (Tsk, tsk. Hehe)

Rue looked up at him. "Sorry.. was I not supposed to?" she asked. Seeing him suddenly grow sporadic, she placed her hand on his arm in a comforting gesture, her light violet eyes watching him with a bit of concern.

"It's not that" he said with a small laugh , "well now that I said it once I can say it again right?" He put his hand on hers which was resting on his shoulder, he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer and said , "I wasn't being clear enough... Beautiful is an insult to your looks for you are far more attractive than to be called beautiful..."

She blinked up at him, made speechless by his words. Her reaction was like that of a deer in headlights, stunned and frozen by a bright light. And his eyes were bright, like the metaphor she used. How fitting? Her bottom lip quivered nervously, but she couldn't muster a word. He is quite an attractive person himself, she didn't really mind this as much... At the thoughts running through her mind, her blush deepened into a scarlet color. Say something! she told herself.

He looked a bit more into her eyes then smiled. "I must ask you one thing ... Please do not leave my life for you are the missing piece to my heart that I have been searching for most of my life~..."

How did this happen? One moment she was playing with the water by the shore and the next, she was swept up, literally as well as theoretically. Was he serious? It happened so suddenly, she wasn't sure to make of it. "I... wouldn't... leave..." Rue said, dazedly. It was said with sincerity, of course she wouldn't just do that, she'd already come to care for him but a large part of her was still confused.

He smiled ,"I'm sorry if I said that out of nowhere...it's just that when we first ran into eachother in the hallway I knew you were perfect~ so I finnally told you how I felt, I know we just met but I had to tell you sooner or later~"

@Maxwelle

(Sleepy, sleepy... Last post. Goodnight~ ^^)

"Really?" Rue asked, in awe. So he believed in love at first sight, as they say? There was something to admire in that, and in him for chasing something he believes in and cares about. She returned the smile, relaxing a bit. "I wouldn't leave," she repeated, sounding more certain.

Maxwelle said:
(Sleepy, sleepy... Last post. Goodnight~ ^^)
"Really?" Rue asked, in awe. So he believed in love at first sight, as they say? There was something to admire in that, and in him for chasing something he believes in and cares about. She returned the smile, relaxing a bit. "I wouldn't leave," she repeated, sounding more certain.
( nighty night =^~^= )

"It is really great to hear that..." He said with a smile as he pulled her into a hug.

"One last question." Fox began to say. Fox looks into Little Red's eyes and asks "How do you charm me so much?" Foxs' hug gets a little tighter (again, not too tight).

@Odin4Life4Life

Rue relaxed against him, feeling a bit comfortable in his embrace. She returned it with a gentle touch, one like someone might use to something that's fragile.

Lumina tried not to let thr events of the past day or so ( or however many days have passed since I last posted ) but she couldnt. She stayed hidden in her room after what happened in that classroom...she didn't want anyone to know about her like that. but she knew she had to go bsck to class eventually, and today was a good a day as any. She threw on a baggy hoodie today over her uniform and headed to class.

Dante didn't have ANY clue what to do now, he had told her how he felt and that's all he needed to say, "Soooo.... What now? >~>"

@Maxwelle

"Well... I'm not sure." Rue said frankly. She wasn't sure if he meant activity wise or relationship wise. Either way, she didn't know. Though, there were still some things she was curious about. "Tell me about yourself."

Dante nodded , "I'm basically a normal teen .... Not much to tell about except that I'm an exorcist that no one talks to because I "kill" demons .. I don't kill demons, I'm not that type of exorcist. I went on jobs and helped rogue demon souls and things like that find their way back to their original state. Then I came to this school so my Job is on hold. What about you?"

"Hmm.." Rue pondered over what he'd say. Helped demons? It's not so bad. He was a nice guy, she wondered why something like that would cause people not to talk to him. "You're kind though. If someone chooses not to talk to you over something like that, they wouldn't deserve a friend like you anyway." She added, thoughtfully. "I... I grew up with my aunt. Um.. Oh. Would you like to see some extent of my power?" She asked, with a small smile.

Closing her eyes to gather focus, she began to close the space around them within a twenty feet radius. Anything beyond that would appear to be frozen in time. And then, gradually, the gravity began to decline until it was almost equivalent to that on the moon. And, just to add a touch, she flipped everything upside down. Why not? It was fun. But they remained standing on the same surface. She glanced at Dante, curious about his reaction.

Dante looked around at what happened and whistled , "Now that , is cool. You have some pretty awesome magic there!" he looked around once more and walked over to her. "I would show you a trick that I like to do .. buuut I'm not sure if I should, what do you think?"

She gave a small laugh. "Thanks," she said to his compliment, focusing her eyes on the ground. When he offered up a new trick as he called it, she looked back up at him and nodded. "Why not? Should I close the space?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back