• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

blankthename123 said:
(that simple attitude xD love it! xD )
( lots of people here have a simple attitude but you point only hers out... I smell something in the air starting with "L" and endings with "e" ! ;3 $

djFluffernugget said:
( lots of people here have a simple attitude but you point only hers out... I smell something in the air starting with "L" and endings with "e" ! ;3 $
(? what do you mean? .-.

djFluffernugget said:
(-george Takei voice - oh myyyyyyyy)

Leon pulls out a book and starts trying to read it, but keeps gazing off into the classroom looking at all the people who occupy it. After a few more moments he sighs and gives up reading. Setting the book down and lets his gaze wander fully around the classroom, noting people faces and their general personality.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz](-george Takei voice - oh myyyyyyyy)

[/QUOTE]
(please tell me! >~< i dont get it! >~<) @Sammi Kunz

Zanna smiles as she embraces Foxs' hug, melting right into him; she making somewhat of a cooing sound for no real apparent reason besides that she is Little Red. "I'm glad he sent me here, I got to meet the cutest person in the world" stated Zanna cheerfully, meaning every word.

(Live)

Odin4Life4Life said:
Zanna smiles as she embraces Foxs' hug, melting right into him; she making somewhat of a cooing sound for no real apparent reason besides that she is Little Red. "I'm glad he sent me here, I got to meet the cutest person in the world" stated Zanna cheerfully, meaning every word.
(Live)
(oh ok, got it thanks :D )

Lumina pulled a magic book from her bag and began reading it, not really paying too much attention to it.

Little Red chuckled at the boys' obliviousness, was he just messing around or was he serious? Zanna couldn't tell and both options were possible with Fox, and so she decided to do the most logical thing a Little Red could do. She licked his cheek like a cat would teasingly, "I don't know if you know him, but I happen to kiss him a lot and hes' my boyfriend" stated Zanna playfully.

@Fox

(Night)

Little Red giggled a bit at his response, the boy was very oblivious indeed, but seeing him sad made her sad as well; and so Zanna brought one of her hands up to Foxs' face and used a single finger to "boop" him on the nose. "Its you silly" giggled Zanna while smiling a playful smile.

@Fox

Fox let out a sigh of relief and kissed Little Reds' forehead. Fox rolled onto his side so that Little Red is beside him. Fox continued to hug Little Red.

@Odin4Life4Life

Zanna let out a giggle when Fox rolled on his side, she going with him since he had her trapped in a nice warming hug, down to the ground. Now on the ground next to Fox, she cuddled with him; nuzzling her head to right below his chin. "Your great at hugging" stated Zanna as she closed her eyes, not falling sleep.

@Fox

Zanna smiled back at Fox, without moving from her current location or position, she was too comfortable; like trying to get a prying katt off. "No problem cutie" replied Little Red innocently, secretly liking to make Fox blush as she thought that made him even cuter.

( *places flowers on the grave of this rp* Rest in pieces lil buddy *cries as he walks away slowly, then trips on a tree root and faceplants* ;-; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back