• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

With a wave of her hands, the space closed, and she returned them to the time which they'd left the earth plain, since it was two different dimensions. She waited for his trick, her violet eyes focused solely on Dante.

Dante took a few steps back and held out his arm, he then pulled up his sleeve "Now , I never really do this and it isnt much of a trick ... it's just blood passed down in my family." he pointed his palm towards her and his left eye's color changed from neon blue to gold. as soon as his eye turned gold his arm changed form a bit and grew golden scales, his fingernails turning to claws. In a few seconds he had an arm of what looked like a dragons. "It isn't to special but it helps in battle ... oh and I can turn into a full dragon just," he looks around , "this doesn't seem like a good place to do it."

Rue gasped. It was startling but always kind of amazing. Without thinking, she reached forward and ran her fingers over his scaly arm, gazing at it in wonder. She looked back up at him, asking, "A full dragon?"

"Well only my arm is transformed, I can fully turn into a dragon if I wanted to , It's pretty neat and is great in a fight, I'm a light dragon ^~^" He says cheerfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I see. I bet your dragon form looks glorious." Rue said with a smile. It would only make sense, the simple scales and color of his arm was enough to take her breathe away.

@djFluffernugget

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina tried not to let thr events of the past day or so ( or however many days have passed since I last posted ) but she couldnt. She stayed hidden in her room after what happened in that classroom...she didn't want anyone to know about her like that. but she knew she had to go bsck to class eventually, and today was a good a day as any. She threw on a baggy hoodie today over her uniform and headed to class.

[/QUOTE]
(No days have passed yet. xD )

Dante smiled, "Wanna know what? I can show you , not here though." he was talking with excitement in his voice "If you want to see it then just tell me :D "

Leon sets Lumina's jacket on her desk before looking around, moving to an empty desk and sitting down. He glances around making sure that the desks have been placed properly.

Lui walked over to his chair and sit back down, however, two of his tendrils poking Leon and Lumina, each holding the same object "When things get outa hand, use that and they should calm down." Lui said, the tendrils hovering infront of Lumina and Leon. The object seems to look like a simple butter knife but with a button. "Remember, only when things get outa hand, you can use them infinitely too."

"Hmm?" Leon grabs the object tenderly and looks it over carefully. "What does it do exactly?" After looking at it for a while he lays the object down on to the desk, careful not to press the button in it. "And what is it?"

Lui just shrug the question off and reply with "Something that calms the tendrils down." With one last look at Lumina, Lui goes back to sleep, this time, the tendrils just move around at very slow speed, stopping occasionally and just hover there before go back to moving around.

@Fox (we really need to start the class? or at least progress through the day? >~>)

"Easy!" stated Little Red in a childish way before giving him a peck on the cheek, "I don't do anything, I just be myself" stated Zanna with a innocent smile, like that one of a little kid.

@Fox

Fox pushes Little Red down on a patch of grass and lays down beside her. After doing so, he wraps his hands around Little Red and pulls her on top of himself.

@Odin4Life4Life

Little Red giggles as Fox moves her around, from to the patch to being right on top of him. The short girl trails one of her fingers in a circle on the boys' chest, her smiling the whole time as he hugged her. "What happened to shy Foxy?" teased Zanna by sticking out her tongue.

@Fox

"I'm still shy....(Pause).... I just really like spending time with you" The second part of the line (after the pause) sounded like Fox was a little nervous to say it.

Zannas' heart skipped a beat when she heard Fox say that he liked to spend time with her as well, she smiling at the statement. "Aww, your so sweet, my cute shy Foxy" replied Little Red cheerfully, she giving Fox a peck on both of his cheeks before teasing him by giving him a super light peck on the lips.

@Fox

Now it was Zannas' turn to blush when Fox began to kiss her, him wrapping his arms around her just before he did so. She, of course, kissed back; adding a bit of tongue into the mix to spice it up. After a few moments she broke the kiss before snuggling her head up to Foxs' neck, she smiling the whole time. "You may be shy, but your getting quite bold" teased Little Red.

Odin4Life4Life said:
Now it was Zannas' turn to blush when Fox began to kiss her, him wrapping his arms around her just before he did so. She, of course, kissed back; adding a bit of tongue into the mix to spice it up. After a few moments she broke the kiss before snuggling her head up to Foxs' neck, she smiling the whole time. "You may be shy, but your getting quite bold" teased Little Red.
( *clears throat* You may not have realized this but I ship this a lot >~> it's like , otp#1 for sure :P )

Lumina enters the class and sits down, wary of what might happen today. She notices Leon put her jacket on a desk but doesn't say anything. She'd get it later. She silently thanked him though.

Lui was getting ready to leave when Lumina entered the classroom, pausing a few moment to look at her before he walked towards the doorway, teleports away before he even reach the door.

(for those who still dont understand my character's power, its basically Alex Mercer shapeshift and tendril power +near immortality+the jumping power from the movie "Jumpers"[basically teleportation, but not exactly teleportation])

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back