• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

Dante sniffed the air and rose from his desk slowly, He then walked to the door casually , turned the knob and exited . Dante walked down the halls until he found what he was smelling 'She's only a half demon...' He thought as he walked closer "Hello? Are you new here?" He asked Karen curiously

"I see... I need to know where my dorm is located and such..." she glared at the boy, hoping that he would be of some assistance.

[QUOTE="Dark Child]"I see... I need to know where my dorm is located and such..." she glared at the boy, hoping that he would be of some assistance.

[/QUOTE]
Dante looked her up and down for a second as his left eye went from blue to gold ... "so, you're Karen Sawyers eh?" He walked past her and motioned for her to come along , "Follow and I shall show you to your dorm, Then to your class!" Dante chuckles as he walks along.

Dante turned around, a grin planted on his face as he points to his golden eye, "This is why." He says. He then stops infront of a room and then points to it. "Here is your room!"

@Dark Child

By now, Lui have successfully fell asleep in the hall way while standing up....therefore.... well you know what happens next....

Last edited by a moderator:
blankthename123 said:
By now, Lui have successfully fell asleep in the hall way while standing up....therest.... well you know what happens next....
( Lui you're alive! :D )

( going to sleep now, gn ;3 )

Karen glared from the boy to the room. She was quite thankful and she smiled slightly.

" Thank you. Now, are classes in session?" She stared at him intently, her brown eyes scanning every features of his body..

@djFluffernugget

"Hmm...I see." She went into her dorm room, admiring her room, as she placed her belongings to the side. She went back outside, closing the door behind her.

"I suppose I could walk a bit, to be familiar with the school" she stated.

@djFluffernugget

Odin4Life4Life said:
Little Red giggled a bit at the boys' response, she guessing that Fox hadn't had much experience with girls. "No, I meant that girls think shy guys are cute" replied Zanna in a happy tone.
"Oh... Okay" Fox replied shyly and turns to look at the house.

"Whats wrong?" asked Little Red when Fox shyly replied before simply turning to the house. Zanna could sense that something was up with the boy but she couldn't tell exactly what. Maybe he would reveal more? Only time would tell. But in the meanwhile she also turned to look at the house.

djFluffernugget said:
"Would it be alright if I accompanied you? I can show you where everything is."
@Dark Child
"Ah...not a problem" she stated, as she smiled slightly. Her knight suit rattled gently along with the huge sword behind her back. Karen followed his lead, as she smiled even more of the kindness of the boy...

@djFluffernugget

(Ack no notifications... you win this round RPnation...)

"Alright then, turn this way I have a gift for you" replied Little Red with an innocent smile, though in reality her intentions were *Ahem* far from innocent.

Odin4Life4Life said:
"Alright then, turn this way I have a gift for you" replied Little Red with an innocent smile, though in reality her intentions were *Ahem* far from innocent.
( *grabs popcorn * IS THIS GONNA BE IN 3D?! I WANNA SEE IT IN 3D! *puts on 3d glasses* )

@djFluffernugget[/URL]
Dante slowly showed her every class in the school and made sure she knew which one was which. Finally they made it back to her room, He opened the door for her and stepped aside for her to enter.

@Dark Child

"Thank you much for the help, I appreciate it." She smiled gently at the boy before her, standing at the doorway.

Dante smiles ,"It was my pleasure to accompany such a wonderful lady like you Karen."

Odin4Life4Life said:
( *rubs eyes* hmm *slaps self* nope still nope *slaps again* OKAY I CAN SEE AGAIN! Wait is that- I swear to god if she "kisses" him my otp will be complete ;-; )

@Dark Child

Fox said:
"P-present?" Fox said shyly and nervously as he turned to face Little Red.
( MAKE MY OTP COME TRUE FOX *hugs and tear rolls down cheek as he watches fox ride into the sunset* )

( this rp is always really quiet now-adays ~ )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back