• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingsman - The Secret Service.

Adrenaline Junkie

Lemon Grenadier
Hello, and welcome to Kingsman.

My name is Lance, and I will be your instructor.

Here at Kingsman, we have 3 rules:

-Be polite.

-Be professional.

-Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

These rules have saved many of our agents. Inside, and out of work.

If you follow these rules, you may just make it.

The best of luck to all,

-Lance

Marianna stood, leaning against the wall. This experience had been... intriguing to say the least. She listened carefully to the man's words, wondering how brutal this job would possibly be.

After about 10 minutes of nonstop talk, Lance said "...I believe that's everything. Now, get some rest." and walked out of the room, shutting the door.

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]After about 10 minutes of nonstop talk, Lance said "...I believe that's everything. Now, get some rest." and walked out of the room, shutting the door.

[/QUOTE]
---

Marianna slipped downwards into a nearby bed, gathering her thoughts. If she were to live throughout the process of becoming a Kingsman, it would be a miracle to say the least. She didn't doubt that there would be various trials and tribulations sent her way in the morning and didn't frankly know whether she was excited or just anxious.

Thomas put his belongings next to a bed, lied down, and stared at the ceiling. My father had always told me stories of these kinds of men, but I never believed him... He thought.

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]Thomas put his belongings next to a bed, lied down, and stared at the ceiling. My father had always told me stories of these kinds of men, but I never believed him... He thought.

[/QUOTE]
--

It was random of course, Marianna had a tendency to speak when things became too silent and right now, they were. "Anyone still alive?"

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]"I'm just having trouble taking all of this in..." Tom mumbled.

[/QUOTE]
---

Marianna nodded before realizing he possibly couldn't see the action. "I agree with you, I can't guarantee you that things won't go to shit but I hope that we all can make it out alive." She sat upright, her legs sweeping underneath her. "I didn't catch your name."

"My name's Thomas." He replied. "Thomas Crable. But you can call me Tom, if you'd like"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my replies take forever. I'm watching JackSepticEye.

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]"My name's Thomas." He replied. "Thomas Crable. But you can call me Tom, if you'd like"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry my replies take forever. I'm watching JackSepticEye.

[/QUOTE]
----

(You are totally forgiven on the grounds that everyone should watch JackSepticEye and I am watching Cryaotic xD )

Marianna grinned, shifting to face Tom. "I am Marianna Rodriguez, you can call me Mari."

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie](Thank you.)
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mari." Thomas said, sitting up.

[/QUOTE]
----

(No problem.)

Marianna inclined her head in thanks, placing a hand under her chin. "So, what's your secret talents?" She grinned conspiratorially before laughing quietly.

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]"Secret talents?" He asked, a bit confused.
---------------------------------------------------------

Shortest Post Ever.

[/QUOTE]
---

(You have done it, you have achieved the skill of creating short sentences. That is your talent! YOU TALENTED SON OF A GUN. xD )

Marianna shook her head, clearly amused before gesturing around the room. "All of us have something we're good at, they wouldn't have tolerated us otherwise or maybe they have high hopes." She shrugged, fiddling with the ring on her finger.

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]"I.... Don't actually know. Sorry." He answered, and looked at the floor.

[/QUOTE]
---

Marianna stood up, crossing the room and awkwardly patting Tom on the shoulder. "Maybe we'll see tomorrow." She sat down on the floor directly in front of Tom.

[QUOTE="Adrenaline Junkie]
Maybe.... he thought, and closed his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
---

Marianna stood up, striding over to her bed and climbing in before muttering a "good night and good luck" towards Tom.

Nicole was walking down the hall and was brought to a room with beds lined up and two of them were already taken. She walked in and the door closed behind her. She walked to the furthest bed away from the two and sat down putting her bag next to her feet. She pushed her bag under her bed and swung her legs on the bed laying down folding her hands on her stomach. She laid there staring at the celling thinking about everything that had happened so far.

Tom looked over to the girl that had just sat lied down. She looked troubled. I mean, who wouldn't in this situation. he decided to shrug it off and go back to sleep.

Nicole soon fell asleep after laying on her bed thinking about everything, but she made sure before she went to sleep that the other two where asleep lets just say she had trust problems. Besides these two people where complete strangers she was not sure what they would try to do to her, but to her luck se was a light sleeper so if they tried anything in her sleep she would wake up to it with in seconds of it happening.

Jake was the last to enter the room. He decided that it would not to talk to the others, considering they were talking about "secret abilities." He decided he should just listen to see what they would say instead of potentially giving some of his information away. There were all competing for the same job so he couldn't fully trust them. Instead he went through his nightly ritual. From his bag he brought out a rag, some oil, and his Colt 45. SAA. He opened the gate and spun the cylinder, admiring the beauty of the case hardened steel. His hand felt every detail in the texture of the dark walnut grip. He then removed the cylinder pin freeing the cylinder. After trowing a bit oil on the cloth he wiped it down to clean it. Then he put it back together and slowly worked the action to check for any hiccups in the internals. Satisfied he loaded 5 of the 6 chambers and then stuffed it under his pillow. Next he pulled out his iPod and put in his earbuds. The sweet sound of Johnny Rivers' Secret Agent Man filled his ears, it seemed appropriate after all. He then laid down and pulled his hat over his eyes, waiting to fall to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back