• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

((Thank you for clearing that up for me, I appreciate it :P but Akira hates the Sly Wolves and has his views, one of them is that they act with tactics and very little diplomacy. He will pretty much say anything to ridicule them. Even if its not true, he just thinks they are thugs. but. I shall bear your comment in mind :D @Marvelous Chester))

Akiras wings spouted as he soared off into the sky and flew off into the woods to get some peace and quiet.

Zain chuckled before tilting his head slightly to the right side.

"What made you so distressed, my lady?"

He said, not knowing Phoenix was queen of the great dragon kingdom and she vise versa.

Vaiyl was outside, talking with his dragonslayers about what he had learned.

@ashlyn heckman

Meanwhile

The Lord Commander had assumed control of the Great Dragon castle, keeping only the guards who he could convert. The rest were kicked out. He declared to the people down below that they were now followers of Solaris, the Lord of Light.

((Let the usurping begin!))

@Queen of Fantasy

Lucifiel heard a commotion outside of the palace and walked to the balcony to see what was going on. He saw a man saying something to the people below him and made out some words with lip reading "Heh. The moment their queen leaves, someone tries to usurp the throne. This man is a nuissance... Perhaps I should get rid of him." He says as he watches.

@SirDerpingtonIV

Akira is sat in the woods as he hears people screaming in the direction of the palace, he spouts his wings and shoots off back to the palace, landing on the balcony next to Lucifiel and looking below "What an earths going on here?!"

Lucifiel sighs "Your queen has better come back soon or that fool." He points the man he was watching "Will most likely take over. That man betrayed your queen and thus, he shall be killed for treason and attempted usurping of the throne, correct?"

@LeSoraAmari

Akira looks at Lucifiel and then down to the man."Um.. Yes, he wont be able to get away with this... That stupid old man will get whats coming to him... I hope Pheonix gets back soon... Until then, we need to do something" he lookd at Lucifiel "we cant sit here being idle."

Lucifiel smiles "I don't plan to." He leaps off the balcony and sprouts wings that appeared to be made almost purely out of white fire and flew to the man, with two feathers hidden in his sleeves and ready for him to take out and use at any time.

"Hmm... Well.. While you deal with him I will make sure no one gets in the palace." He smiles as he watches Lucifiel jump off the balcony then he goes into the palace and patrols.... "This should be fun, gavent had a good fight in a long time."

((Kk, thanks))

Rowan sighed as he stood up atop the trees and looked up to the Kingdom he was heading back to. For a few days, he'd returned home to collect a few things and also to say goodbyes. Rowan had found a better home but right now, he was oblivious to what was occurring. He continued jumping through the trees before reaching the castle though for some reason, he wasn't allowed in. He spotted Akira through an open door and window, calling out to him.

@LeSoraAmari

Akira sighed, turning to see Rowan in a tree outside, he goes over to the window, helping Rowan in. "The kingdom is under attack. Some old man is trying to userp the throne... Im just patrolling to make sure no enemies came in, most of the guards either converted to the enemies side or left... The only military strenght we have left are those still loyal to Pheonix.. Theres not many of us, but we need to prevent them taking the throne... Until Pheonix gets back, at least. We might need to fight for our kingdom.. I would class this as a war but witin the kingdom.." He looks at Rowan sternly

@ScytheMeister7

Lucifiel lands near the man and the defected guards. "Tell me... Did you seriously think you could take over a kingdom that easily?" He asks as his wing's feathers erected and pointed straight at the guards the man before him.

Xevnick appeared next to Akira. "How can I help?" He asked, his face calm. "My service is yours." He gave a little bow. He was not about to let his kingdom be taken over by anyone.

Akira smiled at Xevnick "We need all the help we can get, and Im not sure.. We just need to prevent them taking control of the throne until Pheonix gets back, we dont have the manpower to drive that whole army away, but we can still fight. If you want to, go and help Lucifiel deal woth the guys outside" he smile looking at Xevnick, "Im gonna wait in the throne room to see if anyone appears, they are bound too, i will patrol round there too" he says a he walks off. "Just dont get yourselves killed."

Xevnick nodded and disappeared, reappearing next to the one called Lucifel. "The name's Xevnick." He said before pulling out a knife and facing the usurper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back