• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Akira leaves Lucifiel as he goes and stands on the balcony that overlooks the Dragon kingdom, the Sly Wolf kingdom is in view from afar, he sighs "I hate those damn wolves... All they care about is power.... No diplomacy is involved. No tactics." He is talking to himself as he sighs.

"we have a gym. as well as our yard you can mostly run anywhere you want. well i am going to head to bed." I said walking to my room across the hall

"Okay lets go to the yard, I don't want to get her gym wet or burt, I need to practice my elements" Dylan went out and started paracticing his water element

"I KNOW! Lets make her a garden palace, I can use all my elements to make it, O WILL THIS BE GRATE!"

"Oh I know lets make it a circle base" Dylan made a circle out of water and then with his earth element he raised a bridge to the center out of stone "Oh I know lets grow two tree stups right here and then light them on fire" Dylan then made flowers grow around the circle and around the rim on the inside. " Oh yes lets make a tree right in the center that she could go inside" Dylan grew an enormas tree in the center of the circle and then with his air he spun the leafs into beautiful designs. "O I can't wait till morning, I hope she likes it"

Dylan went back into the house and went to bed. The next morning he went downstairs ready to start the day.

@ashlyn heckman

LeSoraAmari said:
Akira leaves Lucifiel as he goes and stands on the balcony that overlooks the Dragon kingdom, the Sly Wolf kingdom is in view from afar, he sighs "I hate those damn wolves... All they care about is power.... No diplomacy is involved. No tactics." He is talking to himself as he sighs.
(The sly wolves were built on diplomacy and tactics under Vincent's rule they even had unarmed peace kepper a instead of shoulders, exept for war then they had shoulders.)

[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester]I spy a grammer NAZI

[/QUOTE]
You spelled grammar wrong. And besides, spelling isn't grammar....duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back