• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Lucifiel sighed after hearing the king was dead "I am Lucifiel, King of the Sky Islands. I have come to offer an alliance to King Blaze but he's already dead. Do you know where the Queen might be?" He asks.

I was able to cool down and I walked back up on the ropes it wasn't that hard since I use to do it with Vincent. I unlocked my bedroom door and untied the sheets. I through them under my bed so no one would see them. I walked out the door and look at the man " im alright now lets go back downstairs.

Most suspicion of lucifiel drops after Akira hears this, he looks at him and smiles, "Well, Lucifiel. If you want you could wait in the palace? Im sure the Queen will be back soon. I think she just went to check something out. And Im Akira Shu" he smiles as he then walks past Lucifiel and his men and goes outside. Shooting a blue flame into the sky to signal Pheonix "there..." He walks back inside

Lucfiel smiles "You have my thanks, Akira Shu." He walks into the palace with Akira and lets the feathers fall out of his sleeve. They weren't needed... Yet.

Akira smiles as he sees the feathers fall to the floor, "It seems as though we were both equally suspicious of eachother..." He laughs to himself as he says "Surely, someone of your status wouldnt need to be suspicious of strangers. Isnt that why you have guards?" He smiles kjndly as he leads Lucifiel to the throne room and hints for him to wait on the chair. "Hopefully she has seen my signal and dhould be on her way back... But you may be waiting a while"

Lucifiel smiled as he sat on the chair "So it seems. I didn't bring any guards with me." He flattens his robe and checks to see that all of his feathers were place in secret pockets and places on his clothes where he could easily find and take out in case of danger. He then asks "Could I have a drink?"

Akira hands him a drink from the ale barrel as he says "Well thats a bit foolish isnt it? What if someone were to attack you? Even if you have all those cool tricks with feather knives the danger is still great... Especially since your the monarch to your country"

Lucifiel smiles "If I happen to die, the people will choose another king. That's how I built my kingdom. I do not plan on dying however. I brought something special with me in case things go wrong."

Akira smiles and sits opposite Lucifiel"oooh, you have a trump card? How lovely. I do too. But I keep mine a secret." He laughs as he adds "Why do you want to make an alliance with us?"

We walked into the castle into the dinning room. "Here sit down" I said pulling out a seat for him. "let me go get you some tea" Iwent into the kitchen and grabbed 2 cups of tea. I brought the cups out and set them on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back