• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Zain had walked away from the confrontation with the dryad. She was too absorbed into killing the dummy him than to notice real him getting away. He sighed, knowing that leaving a dryad with a dummy of himself would eventually begin a hunt for the real him.

ashlyn heckman]"well not really it was mostly my fault he died. and I don't want anyone else in my kingdom to die they all have families" when tha chief came out I said "get us some tea for or guest please" he went into the kitchen and grabbed some tea and set it on the table [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
"They'll continue fighting you. You have to understand that," he warned, as he took a seat, watching her through the slits of his helmet.

NJORDSIRM

The ladder's end thudded against the top of the ramparts, as the terrified archer looked down, ready to fire his arrow, when suddenly an axe embedded itself in his forehead, and the force of the thing through him backwards, off the wall. The Njordsirm Jarl climbed onto the wall, smashing a startled militiaman aside, before raising his sword to block a strike from another. The Jarl kicked out, swiping the man off his feet, as more of his warriors reached the top of the wall. The SlyWolf town had been breached.

Akira sat there, looking out of his window every so often as he thought to himself about the past events. The war, mainly. He sighed "we only really just made it... If Kawazoe didnt kill Their king then they would have won.." He sighs sadly, doubting his kingdom as he reads

Added 3 points to Boredom, 1 point to impatience, 2 points to patience, 3 points to hope, and 1 point to Nothing to Do skill.

Boredom - 3

Impatience - 1

Patience - 2

Hope - 3

Fun - -10

Happiness - 0

Nothing to Do(1)

Something to Do(-1)

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]"I think the queen will be able to help us have peace and what was that" I said heading outside

[/QUOTE]
"Your enemy won't give you peace. That isn't how war works," he tried to explain.

NJORDSIRM

The last of the houses was set ablaze, as the small town burned. The Njorsirm raiders carried their loot back to the ship in stolen carts. Once it was all onboard, the carts were returned to the town's citizens. "Go now! Head to your masters and tell them that it was the Great Dragons who were here today!" the Jarl ordered, as the column of refugees began moving towards the Sly Wolf castle. The Njordsirm pushed off aboard their four longships, heading back out into the ocean. They left the coastal town far behind, as they headed back to the Great Dragon castle to report their success.

"what just happened here. I knew I wasn't ready to take my brothers place" I ran up to my room and locked my door and started to cry

Asmodel walked into the castle with two feathers in his hands that had spots of blood. He didn't have time to deal with guards and wanted to see Blaze as soon as possible. The bodies of the guards wete still at the gate, all of which had their throats slit.

"I can't that's the problem i'll be 16 tomorrow but I am still to young I just want him back." I thought well I guess I could be a run away princess.

Phoenix went to open the curtains and saw black smoke, arising from the Slywolves kingdom. She gasped and quickly ran downstairs, passing everyone but didn't say hello. She jumped on her ground dragon and started to ride there. "Faster Blaze, faster!"

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Phoenix went to open the curtains and saw black smoke, arising from the Slywolves kingdom. She gasped and quickly ran downstairs, passing everyone but didn't say hello. She jumped on her ground dragon and started to ride there. "Faster Blaze, faster!"

[/QUOTE]
AS Phoenix neared, she could smell death on the winds. She soon arrived at the deserted town, which was burnt to the ground, and filled with the bodies of the town's gaurds who fought back.

[QUOTE="ashlyn heckman]"I can't that's the problem i'll be 16 tomorrow but I am still to young I just want him back." I thought well I guess I could be a run away princess.

[/QUOTE]
He nods, "I've been where you have before. My family died while I was young, and I spent the next year doing nothing but wanting them back. I had no one who needed me, but you do. You have an entire kingdom that needs your help. Are you going to step up and help them?"

The Dryad smiling at the man in the vines. "I'll let you go, you know." She says sitting and crossing her legs, as her barked face turned into an evil smile. "If your honor is handed to me."

The Dummy Zain looked at her with furious eyes but why would she need his honor for?

"Why do you need my honor for?"

The dummy asked while the real Zain was elsewhere, waiting for dummy to break.

She smiled and chuckled softly. "Your army." She says standing again and circling him. "Your armies strength will help me get revenge on the Great dragons..."

"Even so, everyone will know where my kingdom is if I attack the great dragon kingdom. I don't wish for my people suffering! Your revenge is pointless if the one person who wronged you is dead."

The dummy Zain said, knowing he had little time before he turned to crystal and gave away he was a dummy.

The Dryad laughed but grabbed his head and ripped it off, showing her was a dummy. "I know your not where I want you to be, but that doesn't mean I can't find you!" She says in a singy-songy voice chuckling.

I grabbed tons of sheets and tied them together and climbed down the castle. I got down and went into the woods. when I got there I went to kawazoe's house and sat there on the porch.

Zain felt the dummy's life end and sighed. So, she wanted revenge against the great dragon kingdom for something the dead king did to her people. Oh that one didn't go unnoticed by him. Forest were-dragons had fled the area to find sanctuary in his kingdom. He had half a mind to go to the castle and demand why the hell the king did what he did but he didn't. He didn't want his kingdom to be found and being away would give his kingdom's location away. The necklace around his neck glowed as he gripped it. His own kingdom was still recovering from what a tyrant did to them and...He shook his head. Now wasn't the time to think like that.

He was away from the palace, in the forests of his kingdom. He knew the dryad had a massive advantage here but she also was walking into forest were-dragon territory.

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]She jumped off her dragons and walked in slowly with her eyes wide. "What happened?" She whispered.

[/QUOTE]
"The village was burned, by forces of the Great Dragon," a voice whispered from an ally. It was a hobbled old man, and as he approached, you could tell something was wrong. A large gash was open in his stomach, dripping blood. "They came, and they stole everything we had, then they left." he explained, before collapsing on the ground, taking his last breathes.

Zain stiffened and looked to the west. Something was off. Massively off and it didn't bold well for him. His crystal began to glow and he gripped it in order to keep it from the open but it only served to let him 'see' what had happened, blurry as it might.

'So cruel.'

He thought as the vision faded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back