• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Akira sighed as he looked at the burnt land next to Asmodel and twitches but then turns it into a smile, keeping himself calm

Akira moved away as he went behind Xevnick and says "Dont do that to me it feels weird!" He says as he looks at the Demon and sighs. "No, it wasnt you... It was that other guy." He says, looking at Asmodel

He looks at Xevnick "That doesnt mean I've forgiven you for burning dosn half of the other forest" he said as he glared at Xevnick

Xevnick laughed. "You really think I would burn down a forest." he summons a ball of the black fire. "It's shadow fire, pretty much an illusion. The forest will look normal in a few hours. Nothing was hurt." he dispelled the fire. "Just a way to blow off some steam."

Akira twitched in anger, "SO YOU TRICKED ME INTO THINKING YOU DESTROYED HOM-" he stops yelling as he takes a deep breath and calming down as he smiles at Xevnick "Well, at least nothing was hurt"

"Exactly." Xevnick grins. "This is my home, why would I destroy it?" He pats Akira's shoulder. "No hard feelings?"

Akira looked at Rowan and then crossed his arms stubbornly and looked away from everyone. Xevnick made him look like an idiot. He managed to contain his anger as the demon patted his shoulder "NEVER do that again... I look like a fool now" he sighed

Xevnick shrugged. "I didn't know you would go and tell everybody." he laughed. "I just wanted to mess with you a bit." He wanted Akira to tell everyone. It made it a little more funny.

Akira snapped "You knew exactly what I would do! Considering you already knew about the forests importance!" He huffed and stuffed his hands into his pockets and stayed quiet, calming himself down.

"Woah...someone's angry." Xevnick snickered. "No need to get all....grouchy." He summoned a bunch a shadows, whom circled Akira and began to dance.

Akira stood there as a ring of blue flames formed around Akiras body as the shadows were dispelled as he said "Im not grouchy! Im just annoyed at you!"

Xevnick did a pout face. "Oh boo hoo." he laughed. "Am I annoying you, Akira?" he stopped laughing. "If so, why don't you do something about it."

Asmodel smiled as he answered "I was simply taking a walk. I like the smell of smoke so I let the things behind me catch fire and burn." He turned to see the burnt land breathed deeply "Ah... Such a beautiful place it is now. All those disgusting green things are burnt to a crisp."

Xevnick laughed at Asmodel's comment. "You're a funny guy." he walks up and extends his hand. "The name's Xevnick."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back