• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Xevnick jolted awake, sweating. "Damn nightmares." He got up, opened his window and jumped out, landing in a haystack. He saw smoke coming from the woods. "I didn't cause that." He said, slightly intrigued. He began to walk in that direction.

Akira sat there making flames flicker on his fingers, now that he was concentrated he could do it, he smiled as he looked at the flowers in the courtyard. "It really is beautiful here.... Isnt it...

"Once upon a time, I was the same way. Brash and impulsive to any who threatened my ideals." Rowan told Akira. "But I learned to control it after I realized it wasn't helping anyone. As for Xevnick, your right. He's a problem hard to ignore. One we shouldn't ignore, actually." He said. "And thank you. That's a great compliment. If I may ask, what exactly is your kind. From your abilities, your obviously of some type of fire elemental."

@LeSoraAmari

kawazoe saw a bit of smoke so he started to run off in that direction wondering what was causing it and to repair the land

Akira smiled as he said "Im a special kind of Draconic Elementals, i dont know that much about my kind as I was never told about them...." He smiles at Rowan as he says " That demon is bound to cause trouble again soon... I can just feel it..." He said looking at the plants (@ScytheMeister7))

Akira sighed as he sniffed the burning "Oh yeah..... Damn that Demon! Shall we go and investigate? He says as his wings start to spout out his back

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

Akira nodded as he started to float "Be careful..." He says to Rowan as he then takes off and flys towards the burning"

((@ScytheMeister7

Phoenix woke up, in the middle of the night, and lit a candle. She pulled the scroll from her bag and started reading it over again and again.

Akira kept flying around as he looked down to see the sight of the fire as he sees Xevnick stood there as he mutters "Damn him. Did he cause it again?" He sighs as he sees Rowan running through the woods

(@ScytheMeister7 ))

Rowan jumped from tree to tree expertly and quietly. If the culprit was somewhere near him, Rowan would sense them far quicker than they'd be able to sense him. Old instinct and ability shined through despite the lack of duty for a while.

@LeSoraAmari

Akira kept flying over the forest as he keeps an eye on Rowan in case trouble erupts, he then turns his gaze to Xenick as he starts to scout the woods again

((@ScytheMeister7

Akira looked down as he dropped down from the sky and landed next to Rowan, his wings start to go back into his body as he looks at Xevnick and then at the strange man"Nature is gonna come back to kill you one day... Xevnick."

Asmodel turned to face Xevnick then looked at the others "I am Asmodel. You might you people be?" He asks politely and the flames die out, leaving a barren and burnt land that had once used to be filled with nature.

Akira looks at Asmodel and says. "Why did you set fire to these forests?" He says with a stern look. "What is it with people burning down the forests!" He sighs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back