• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Asmodel takes Xevnick's hand and shakes "Xevnick... That's an ninteresting name. I already introduced myself before but I'll do it again now. I'm Asmodel, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Indeed." Xevnick smiled. "I don't see many people named Asmodel either." he laughed. "As much as I like destruction..." he snaps and the fire trail disappears, leaving a trail of green grass and flowers. "...no one ruins my home."

@Queen of Fantasy

((When's the battle? :D ))

The Njordsirm Jarl stood in his camp amongst his warriors, discussing with them what he had learned. He had reached the descision that this queen knew not how to fight a war, and he'd take it into his own hands. He was rallying his men for an assault upon a town belonging to the Sly Wolves, and he was currently camped outside it. They'd siege the city in two days time. It's defenders surely stood no chance, as they were few in number, and the town was only defended by wooden walls.

((@Anyone in the Sly Wolves))

((@ Whoever is the Sly Wolves))

A golden figure and several similarly clad knights approached the castle on horseback, halting outside of the gates. One of the men, wearing bright armor that resembled a lion, greeted the gaurds. "I am Dragonslayer Vayil Dondar of the DragonSlayer Covenant. I have come to offer my services against the dragons that you fight." he said, with a nod. He carried a large spear in his right hand, which the gaurds could swear was crackling with electricity.

Akira stood there as he looks at Xevnick and Asmodel, his gaze fixed onto Asmodel as he thinks "That guys gonna be trouble.." As they both walk off Akiras wings appear and he takes flight, leaving blue flames where he stood, but the flames arent burning anything, he flying back to the palace and goees to his room

ashlyn heckman] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] the battle already happened
((Are you kidding me? DAMN ALERTS! D:))

The Njordsirm Jarl recieved a message about the peace treaty, and practically growled to his men, "This is the only war the mainland has had in a decade! We shall not let this go before we've reaped our rewards! We launch the attack in an hour! Ready yourselves my brethren, for tonight will be filled with bloodshed!" He returned to his tent, pulling on his armor, before latching his 4 foot wide shield onto his left arm, and picking up his 4-foot long sword in his right hand. He exited his tent, seeing his men gather into formations, as they hefted the siege ladders onto their shoulders. The men who weren't holding the ladders raised their shields over head, to protect from raining arrows. The Njordsirm began their advance, as the drums of war began to beat.

ashlyn heckman](yea cause my brother died and he died sorta because of me so now im a werewolf and a queen) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
((Well in that case, the DragonSlayer Covenant is offering their services to you, and so will some others in a bit.))

ashlyn heckman](ok but right now im not at the castle so you will have to wait a bit) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
((Alright, no problem. You'll be getting the Knights Of Twilight and the Dread Fleet in a bit too))

Akira entered the palace and went to the large balcony on the highest floor of the palace as he sat there, admiring the view. "It sure is beautiful..." He said talking to himself

As bright as the sun, Lucifiel made his descent from the Sky Islands to the kingdom of Great Dragons. He had heard they were in a war with Sly Wolves and it wouldn't hurt to see how things go. Personally he'd like to see Great Dragons to fall but they were powerful and it would be more beneficial to become allies them than Sly Wolves. He had already sent a falcon to their castle/palace for negotiations before his descent.

Akira stood there as he saw a strange fogure decend from the kingdom above. "What an earths that..." He sighs and then dismisses the idea as he keeps admiring the view, making tiny bolts of blue flames fly around, they are really bright

Lucifiel began twinkling like a star as he reached land and turned into human form. He decided that it would be better to walk from here on and said something in a strange tongue which made the birds flock around him.

ashlyn heckman]I got to the gates and saw lots of people there "hello who are you?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]
"I am DragonSlayer Vayil of the DragonSlayer Covenant. I have heard that you and thou folk are up in arms against the Great Dragons. I, on behalf of my covenant, have come to offer our services in this conflict." he explained, stepping down from his horse. He still held that golden spear in his hands, which crackled with electricity.

Lucifiel arrived at Great Dragon's castle/palace and walked towards the gates with feathers cominng out of his sleeves every now and then, turning the guards attention to him.

Akiras leaves the balcony as he walks the halls of the palace. "Hmm... No ones in..." He sighs as he then goes to his room and sits at his desk and opens a book about mythology and reads it as he has a calm feel about him.

"well not really it was mostly my fault he died. and I don't want anyone else in my kingdom to die they all have families" when tha chief came out I said "get us some tea for or guest please" he went into the kitchen and grabbed some tea and set it on the table

@SirDerpingtonIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back