• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]She cried covering her mouth. "Who would do such a thing?!"

[/QUOTE]
"The... Great.... Dragons...." the man whispered, before passing. If you looked around, you could see a dead Njordsirm lying against a burnt house, a crossbow bolt in his throat. Quite suspicious. His shield bore the sigil of Naga's Crag.

Phoenix's eyes widen. "I DID NOTHING OF THE SORT!" She shouted. "I DID NOT TELL THESE MEN TO COME AND DESTROY THIS VILLAGE." She said holding onto her head. "This is just what I need... More guilt you haunt my mind." She says her voice breaking.

Xevnick appeared next to Phoenix and looked around. "Tsk,tsk, look at this mess. It is gonna be hard to clean this up." he smiled. "Good thing, it is not my job."

Phoenix clenched her fists and grabbed Xevnick by the neck. "You think this is funny?" She said strongly. "YOU THINK DEATH IS HILARIOUS DONT YOU?!" She says throwing him onto the ground.

Han disappears before hitting the gound and reappears on a half destroyed house. "I do think it is kind of funny actually." he laughed

Phoenix looked at him and sighed. "This is all too much." She says clenching her teeth. "I can't do this anymore." She gets onto her dragon and grabs the reins. "I'm done being a Queen." She yanks the reins and the round dragon goes speeding off into the forest.

"Weak people shouldn't be rulers anyway!" Xevnick called out. "Peace will never be achieved." he muttered to himself

[QUOTE="Queen of Fantasy]Phoenix looked at him and sighed. "This is all too much." She says clenching her teeth. "I can't do this anymore." She gets onto her dragon and grabs the reins. "I'm done being a Queen." She yanks the reins and the round dragon goes speeding off into the forest.

[/QUOTE]
((*Slow applause. Both of you just left your kingdoms. Meaning that DragonSlayer Vayil could coup the throne of the Sly Wolves, and begin an endless war against the Great Dragons, the Njordsirm could kill and burn with impunity, and tons of other bad shit. xD ))

(Haha, do you remember the battle with the two kingdoms? I was actually planning for Phoenix to die xD But everyone else wanted me to live so, why the heck not?)

The Dryad sighed and disapeared back into the forest. She needed to become stronger to defeat this foe.

(Should Phoenix seek Zain out for advice or her love interest? Zain isn't far from his palace.)

Zain sensed the dryad gone from his kingdom before he returned to his palace. Along the way, children ran to him and asked many questions about how his day was and what not. He smiled at the children. These children, innocent in the face of what war could do, will never know what it means to have war if he could try. His necklace glowed again before settling down, down for now.

(That would be a great idea actully)

Phoenix kept riding on until her ground dragon ran over someone (Zain) She stopped and got off. "Oh gosh, are you alright?"

Having heard that Phoenix had left the castle and had not returned for a while, the Lord Commander himself of the Order of the Sun had entered the castle with several of his men, noticing that the gaurds' throats were slit.

The children saw the ground dragon 'run over' their king and while some began to cry, others looked at the lady who wasn't looking.

"Hey, why did you run over...Oh."

One child said before Zain got from underneath the ground dragon. Zain held his head before looking at the woman who wasn't looking where she was driving then back at the small group of children who looked relived to see him alright.

"I'm alright children. Now I think your parents are quite worried about you, run along now."

He said before turning his attention back to the woman.

"Now, can you please tell me why you weren't paying attention to where you were going on your ground dragon?"

He said

((Hey guys, sorry I've not been replying. These notifications havent been going off))

Akira was still sat in his room to the far side of the palace as he looked out his window to see the sky blackeningby smoke "what the hell is going on" he said to himself, knowing someone had gone to check it out. "Where is everyone?" He said as he sighed, the palace was too quite for Akiras liking. It was eerily quiet.

Asmodel saw smoke and ran to see what happened. 'Fire and smoke everywhere... As expected of Great Dragons.' He thought as he ran.

Lucifiel stopped by a guard and asked him "Is King Blaze here at the moment? If not, the lives of your fellow guardsmen would have gone to waste."

Akira sat in his room as he heard people talking in the halls so he got up from his desk and headed to the door, exiting the room and walked down the halls "Maybe we have a guest for Pheonix.. Better tell them shes out" as he gets to where they people are he heard the strange person talking about lives going to waste." What do you mean" asks Akira with a hardh tone in his voice..."If your looking for the Queen im afraid shes not here, shes gone out"

Lucifiel looked up at the stranger "Queen? I've come here personally to speak with your King, Blaze." He walks towards the stranger with a feather ready and hidden in his sleeve. "That is... Unless... He died."

Akira senses the hostility but he masks it with a smile as he walks closer to the man "Hes been dead a while it seems.... We dont have a king... Only a queen.... Anyway who are you?" He keeps walking forward, ready to attack/dodge if needed to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back