• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Akiras wings spouted from his back as he shot up into the sky and flew towards the kingdom, his flaming wings flickering as he flew

Kawazoe wandered the kingdom for a while before he went into Phoenix room and lay down on the ground making sure not to make noise to wake her up

Akira landing outside the castle as he walked in and went to his room and sat at his desk, playing around with the candles in his room, turning the flame bluez

Phoenix dressed out of her armor and into a night gown. She crawls into bed and takes a drop of the medicine Akira gave her. She lays in bed and closes her eyes, falling asleep.

Akira sat at his desk, practising with his pyrokinesis as he made the candle flames flicker brightly, he smiled and said "todays been a long day..."

Xevnick stood in the forest, practicing his accuracy by throwing knives at trees. He hit all the marks while throwing with his right hand and only missed one with his left. "Darn, not good enough." He muttered to himself.

I started to turn back human when I did I could remember hearing everything and I could remember what happened like Xevnick trying to kill me.

Xevnick was finally able to perfect his knife throwing, never missing with either hand. "There we go." He laughs. "Now I'm also dangerous at long range."

I grabbed a piece of paper to send to kawazoe

note:I remember everything why I was scared was because Xevnick was trying to kill me

I sent the note on the ground and sent it to kawazoe

@Blood dog

Akira sat in his room as he got up and left the castle as everyone slept. He sat by a tree in the garden area as he started to become reminiscent of memories here. "why cant everything just be back like it was then. At least there was some peace then"... He made flames spiral round his hands as he played with the flame

Xevnick walked through the forest while burning trees with his shadowburn ability. "Man! This peace between the Dragons and Wolves is bull!" He yelled the last word.

Akira heard Xevnick shout as he then sees smoke, he gasps as his wings spout and he soars off into the sky, landing by Xevnicks as he says "what do you think your doing! These forests are sacred property! You cant just go and burn them. Filthy Demon!"

"Eh." Xevnick continued to walk and burn the trees. "If this forest is sacred, then let God smite me dead." He stands still for a minute, waiting. "Hmm...nothing happened."

Akira clenched his fists as his wings went from the light, blue flaming colour to a darker one as he looked at Xevnick. "These forests are precious to the Ground Dragons. There species derived from these forests. Its a natural habitat to them, its sacred to us so you wouldnt understand! You couldnt understand!..."

Xevnick shrugged. "Nope, I don't understand. Because I'm just a stupid demon." He said, frowning. "A stupid demon that can't understand love, respect, and fun." He began to burn the forest in bigger chunks, his power being kindled by his anger and sadness.

"Your right, you dont know love and respect. Because if you did, you wouldnt be destroying homes of the innocents! What did the ground dragons do to you? Think of all those dragons dying because YOU killed them. They wouldnt have anything left. Leave these forests alone. i wont tell you again" The anger in his eyes was ferocious, he looked Xevnick dead in the eye

"Then don't tell me again." He continues to burn the forest. "I don't care for these dragons. They shouldn't get in the way of my fun."

Akiras eyes becoming the same dark blue colour as his wings, shoots a bolt of blue flames at Xevnicks as it hits him on the arm, the attack didnt have any force behind it, but the burning of the flames were incredible, as was the heat coming off it. "You dont care? Then why are you in our Kingdom! I hope the wilds claim you!"

Xevnick wasn't bothered at all by the fire, he was born in hell after all. "The wild can't claim me. I was raised by the wild."

Akira sighed, knowing he had a slight disadvantage but he didnt let that get to him, he stayed firm as he said "I seriously really do hate you, thus I want to kill you. But I wont, I only fight opponents that are worthy. "his wings started going back to the light blue colour, as did his eyes. "Your heartless. You deserve nothing. I feel for those poor dragons without a home because of your actions. Do you not feel any guilt? Any at all?"

"Guilt?" Xevnick laughed. "What does that word mean?" He pretends to be in deep thought. "Is that a knife? A sword? Food?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back