• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Akira nodded as Xevnick went to find Caroline, Akira walked through the woods as he searched for Pheonix as he kept looking

Xevnick kneeled down next to Caroline. "I'm not leaving while you're in pain." He silently laughed at the agonizing queen.

"Damn it. I should've killed her." He mentally kicked himself and teleported back to Akira. "Did you find Phoenix yet?"

kawazoe shook his head when he saw the werewolf form of Caroline."I don't need you right now so go on."

Xevnick laughed. "She turned into a wolf." He frowns. "I knew I should've killed her when I had the chance."

Akira sighs, "well why dont you go find her? What if she goes wild. Just dont act too rashly." Blue flaming wings started to spout from Akiras back as he says, "I will start looking for Pheonix from above"

"No promises." Xevnick said as he disappeared and reappeared next to Caroline and Kawazoe. "Caroline! I figured you would be here." He looks at Kawazoe. "Hello, roommate."

Akira is flying around looking for any signs of the Queen, pheonix. But he couldnt find her. "I need to find her and give her this scroll! Dammit"

Xevnick ran with Kawazoe. "Phoenix never showed up to the meeting." He wanted to see Kawazoe worry. How funny would it be?

Kawazoe he stopped in his tracks and started walking backwards and forwards he knew that he cannot look but he had to."hay can't you see other peoples auras look for her that way I have to go she don't know the way to my house that well she just probably is lost."

Akira appears on the ground where Xevnicks is in a blue flash of flames as he lands and his wings disappear.. "I still cant find her...."

Xevnick looked at Akira. "Fine, I'll try to find her aura. Just let me concentrate." Why was he helping. He didn't even care if Phoenix was laying dead, mauled by a bear. But he tried, nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back