• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

He sighed as he went over to them "its our duty to be here... We need to make sure our queen is alright.. Or at least got here safely... But it appears that we got here first he looks at Xevnick as he says "dont think about interfering."

"yea I guess I do and you guys can trust me I wont hurt her I promise on my kingdom" I said looking around trying to sense if she's near.

Akira smiled as blue flames circled his body. "Well mrs wolf queen.. I'd like to ask one thing. Why offer peace after such a war? Surely you know people wouldnt agree? Am I right? This could just cause another one if all fails." He Looked at the Queen

Xevnick wagged his finger at Akira. "Tsk tsk tsk, such hostility." He stands by Caroline's side. "Shouldn't you treat a queen with respect."

Akira looked at xevnick. And says as he eyes turn blue like his flames. "I dont need to take lessons from a demon that knows nothing about respect himself!" He sighs as he turns away Akira could get so hot-headed at times... ", anyway im sure the Queen understands my concern

"my brother was king I was just the princes that had to follow all the rules. but now im queen so the sly wolves want to make peace. were changing up our rules I just want to make our kingdom safer and better. Xevick its fine." I said then set my hand on the ground

"I know more about respect than you do. You don't see shadows circling my body, now do you?" He smiles. "At least I introduced myself."

Akira nodded to the Queen and smiled "Very well... I will trust your words... For now..." He sighs "I just dont want there to be a raid onto one of the Kingdoms palaces or another war... That would be awful...." He sighs as he stuffs his hands in his pockets and hears Xevnicks remark as his gaze fixates onto him again, "My flames do that by themselves, they act out of accord sometimes. And what does a Demon know about respect! Dont try belittling me into something lower than you!" He started to get angrier at Xevnick.

Xevnick walked up to Akira. "Even demons have leaders. I know a lot about respect." He backs up. "Oh and by the way, Draco. I cannot belittle those who are already at the bottom."

Akira got up and stood in front of Xevnicks, his eyes now a dark blue in anger. He hated a lot of things. But what he hated the most was people looking down him. He looked at the demon as he said "I wouldnt get me any angrier than this. Because I WILL kill you. Without hesitation." He started to calm himself down as his eyes went back to normal and he walked away from Xevnick and sat by a tree.

Xevnick loved a fight, especially when he was the cause of it. "Kill me?!" He laughed. "Are you serious right now? I am stronger than I look." He summoned his knife and cut himself, the wound began to heal immediately. "I am also filled with demon blood, a natural healing substance." He put the knife away. "So come one, give it a try."

"please don't fight I cant deal with this right now it a full moon tonight and I don't have time for this." I just remembered that "oh my word what time is it" pacing back an forth

Akira closed his eyes as he laughed "Do you think that I'm weak?" He smirks as his eyes started to go blue again. "There is a reason as to why I was gone for 3 years... If you want, i could show you.. But I need to save my energy for a worthy opponent. Besides. Im not afraid of that little butterknife. Or you. For that matter" he smiled as his eyes went back to their normal colour. See. Even the queen doesnt want to see a fight so hold your tongue demon!

Xevnick laughed maniacally. "I never knew draconians had such a great sense of humor." He stopped laughing. "I never said you were weak, just that I'm stronger." Xevnick stopped talking and walked over to Caroline. "Are you okay?" Xevnick didn't care but he wanted to build the queen's trust.

"Your arrogance will be the death of you. Demon.. And besides... You know nothing about me... I could just be the one to outdo you..." He smirks, taunting Xevnicks as he then goesover to the wolf queen.."im not sure, why?"

my eyes started turning a different color. "I got to go give this to your queen "I handed then a scroll or her to sign I ran far way I was starting to change.

"No hard feeling, Akira. My emotions tend to get the best of me. Sorry." He began to walk away. "Let's go get this to the queen.'

Akira walked past Xevnick, glaring at him subtly and then continued walking, trying to find where Pheonix was. "Hmmmm... Where could she be..."

Xevnick began to think. "Hmmm...I don't know. She should have gotten here already, don't you think?" Xevnick didn't care at all where she was but he didn't want to seem suspicious. "You go find her, I'm going to chase Caroline to make sure she isn't up to anything."

I got up to the top of the mountain my bones started to break still not totally sure what was going on I just felt more pain then I did last time.

Xevnick appeared next to Caroline. "Are you okay?" He could see that she was in pain. He realized that he could kill her now while she was weak, but what fun is that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back