• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Rowan let out a sigh of his own and pulled out a few needles, dipping them in a substance that looked suspiciously like blood. "If he gets out of hand, use this." He handed Akira a needle, careful not to prick hi with it. "Careful with the blood. It's highly poisonous." Rowan warned him.

@LeSoraAmari

Akira smiled as he put the needles in a special bag and into his coat pocket as he says "Thank you.. This demon seems unpredictable.. Is he truly an ally to the Great Dragons? It wouldnt surprise me if he was a double agent

@ScytheMeister7

"I prefer to think of him as one with no clear ambitions. He just wants to see destruction. He's loyal to none. He may even turn around and stab us both in the back." Rowan commented.

@LeSoraAmari

Akira sighs as he said "Well.. That makes me feel... Better," he sighs knowing that they could just be getting led to a trap.. But he followed anyway. "So, this Kawazoe. Who is he? Is he the Queens lover?"

@ScytheMeister7

Xevnick appears next to Akira and Rowan. "It is true that I follow no one's rules, but I fight for Great Dragon." He smiles. "That means all Great Dragon fighters are my allies, and why would I backstab my allies."

"Because demons are liars." Rowan answered before turning back to Akira. "I guess you could say that... They express great love for each other though it seems there are still somethings they are afraid to share." He said to Akira.

@LeSoraAmari @Han Alister

"Liars?" Xevnick pretended to look offended. "I am hurt by your words." He then grows serious. "Demons may be inconsistent, but we are loyal."

He sighs "Oh.. I see" he smiles at Rowan as he then looks at the demon "Your kind lie and deceive quite a lot so its only natural he feels that way.. Personally I feel that you might double cross us... But lets wait and see... You might not after all

@ScytheMeister7

Xevnick laughed, "You guys are too funny." He laughed harder. "I can't stay with you silly gooses. See ya at the meeting point." He shadow travels away.

Rowan chuckled. "You do know you contradicted yourself a bit, right? Inconsistent but loyal..." He mused to himself. "I would appreciate it if you did not turn against us, though, I'll relent that your abilities are quite useful. You'd be able to kill me quite easily though I'd still put up a fight. Hopefully, we can remain friends..." He said.

@Han Alister @LeSoraAmari

Xevnick appeared at Kawazoe's house, the meeting point. He thought he was alone until he saw a girl, the same girl that tried to protect Kawazoe at the castle. "Why hello there. You must be the queen."

(@ashlyn heckman)

Xevnick laughed. "Yea, you got me." He walked up to the queen and extended his hand. "My name is Xevnick, what is yours?"

He sighs as he comes out behind xevnick to see the he is talking to the other Queen. Not knowing who she is Akira sighed, and said "Who are you...." He looks at Xevnick "are we here now then?

"I'm only here as a 'bodyguard'. Xevnick smiles, flexing. "I won't even say a word when she gets here, unless spoken to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back