• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Seth was back to wandering around again he over heard news about this Sly wolves kingdom. ( Mabey they have the wizard that brought me here.) He silently pursued the queen cause it was the only source of direction he had to the wolf kingdom.

Akira looked up at the strange figure. "Finally.. Someone that agrees. Look, after seeing that battlexone zi just cant even think about giving the Sly Wolves forgiveness... But. I shall obey our ladies judgement.. I just hope she knows what shes doing..."

"Peace is boring." Xevnick sighed. "She's making a horrible decision with this." Xevnick wanted some action, things have been getting really tiring lately.

Rowan glared at Xevnick's interruption. "I do not recall anyone asking of you opinions." He said coldly before turning back to Akira, face softening. "And I believe this is a good thing. If war continues, there shall be many more loses. We almost lost the Miss herself. I personally will not allow that to happen once more."

@Han Alister @LeSoraAmari

(I love how you call Phoenix "The Miss." It's cute xD @ScytheMeister7 )

Phoenix walked through the forest searching for Kawazoe's house. She forgets where it is, but continues to search.

Akira sighed as he knew Rowan was right. "I shall agree with you this once.. But I still think that peace eont last.. It never does as far as the Wolves are concerned.. But of worst does come to worst I shall fight.. My abilities would be valued I reckon..." He smiles at Rowan and then looks at Xevnicks saying "Who even are you?

((@ScytheMeister7 @Han Alister

"Yes, but how do we know the Sly Wolves queen isn't going to kill Phoenix. She did tell her to go alone." Xevnick was going to follow the queen anyways, but he wanted backup in case things got rough.

Im sure Pheonix wouldnt go alone... She must be with someone.. But I agree.. Although she wont like your interference... But I do see your point... I shall go with you. Its been a while since myself and Pheonix fought together, and im curious to see how srong the little queen is now... " he chuckled and looks at Rowan.. You in?

((@ScytheMeister7

Seth saw the boy who tried to talk to him earlier he must also be following the queen but why. Seth snuck up behind the guy and tackled him. "Why are you pursuing the queen are you planing on killing her. If you are i wont allow it." @Han Alister

"He's a bored demon with way too much tie on his hands." Rowan supplied. "And the Miss is more than capable of taking care of herself. She's a strong Queen and a strong warrior. You mustn't doubt her." He said to Xevnick. "But I shall accompany you both. Who knows what you'll do." His gaze was still on the demon.

@Han Alister @LeSoraAmari

((She's royalty and I'm not a big fan of "your highness". Miss sounds much better ^^ @Queen of Fantasy ))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Finally!" Han grinned crazily. "Something to do!" He started heading out the door. "Well, come on then."

Akira sighed "Great... We have a Demon in our ranks... Well as long as he can fight theres no stopping him from staying.." He smiled at Rowan as he said he would go, Akira smiled as he said "I dont doubt that shes strong... But the wolf queen could be planning an ambush... They are called Sly for a reason...."

@ScytheMeister7

Rowan smiled reassuringly at Akira. "It's much more her brother than her, herself." He said. "Let's go than. It's best not to let the demon out of our sight." He sighed a bit before grabbing a few of his knives and hiding them in the sleeves of his clothes. "Ready?" He asked.

@LeSoraAmari

Xevnick ran out of the castle, grinning like a mad man. He was excited. "Maybe a fight will break out. Wouldn't that be great?" He said to himself.

Akira nodded to Rowan with a smile as he took note of his warning about the Demon. "This could either go really well.. Or go horribly wrong. If it does we will blame you." He said to the demon as they started to walk out the castle

@ScytheMeister7 @Han Alister

Akira smiles as he says "I will... Dont worry... I think we should worry about the demon" he said as they kept walking through the town and then leave, heading to the destination

@ScytheMeister7 @Han Alister

"Hurry up slowpokes, the queen could be dead already." He laughed quietly. "Wouldn't that make an interesting surprise." He muttered.

(( xD ))

Akira followed them both as he made blue flames flicker on the ends of his fingers as he also helped watch the Demon as he said, "Where is the meeting taking place?

@ScytheMeister7

Xevnick decided to have a bit of fun. "Well, I guess I'll meet you guys there." He shadow travels a few yards ahead, out of sight and climbs up a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back