• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

(Were-dragon and Weredragon are the same but I try to differ from that so were-dragon.)

Zain smells something and looks to see a woman. She looks to have been running for a while now.

"What do you need?"

He said, slightly cold. He wasn't one to trust someone right on the first meeting.

"You have to help me!" She said crying. "My son was taken away in the great dragon's kingdom hey are going to execute him! Please!"

Phoenix takes the cup and smiles. She takes a small sip.

Zain raised an eyebrow at that. Really? The kingdom had a new queen and what his spies have told him, she is fair and just.

"Pray tell, why would the great dragon kingdom want to execute your son? He must have done something of capital punishment."

Xevnick headed back to his 'nest' in the forest. He walked through the forest whistling. He was somewhat enjoying the peace, but he mostly wanted another battle.

I read the note and sent one as well as a package

Note: tell her to meet me in two days at 3:00 near your house and give her this I heard about the fire thing it will help her.

She cried. "She found out, that he was visiting his father in the Sly Wolves kingdom! Because they thought he was a spy-1" Her voice trailed off into a sob.

As Xevnick walked through the forest, he threw daggers at the small animals to avoid boredom. He laughed every time he hit one, which was most of the time. He stopped once he heard voices ahead, two of them.

Zain sighed and got up. With her sobbing, it almost believable but something didn't add up. Even if they found him, the son would have told truth, but sometimes...war makes people do things that are outright deplorable.

"May I ask your son's name?"

He said looking at, the wind shifting to bring him her scent. He took a sniff and blinked in surprise, dryad?!

'Best play along.'

(Xevnick wouldn't happen to know where the were-dragon kingdom is would he?)

Xevnick climbed up a tree and jumped from treetop to treetop until he saw the two people talking, one male and one female. They female appeared to be crying, but her aura wasn't a sad one. Xevnick decided to stay in the trees, watching. He hid his scent with shadows, just a precaution.

Zain placed a hand beneath his chin.

"I'll send an envoy, inquiring about your son and tell them to release him. Even with the war died down for now, I wouldn't grantee that the envoy...when is he going to be executed?"

He asked, getting a sense that the dryad wanted him to fly into a rage and attack the great dragon kingdom. He was after all 1000 years old.

Zain sighed.

"It would possibly be best if I go but...I can't leave a person such as yourself here...dryad."

(Ah...So is Xevnick looking for work? Queen, too early?)

"Phoenix the queen of the Sly Wolves want to negotiate with you about the peace treaty and that this package is for you."

She smirked and punched him in the face, making him black out. She made him get twisted in vines, so tight you can't move.

Phoenix looked at the man saying that. "Alright..." She says trying to get up.

Xevnick watched the scene with amusement. He could help but he decided against it. He chuckled softly.

Kawazoe look up at Phoenix as he gave her the note and package worried was in his eyes he didn't know what was going to go on tomorrow because he had to leave for the full moon."I hope you be safe tomorrow."

Crystal enveloped Zain. Sharp jagged edges cut through the vine to get him out.

Zain sighed as the dryad tried to suffocate 'him'. Really, some people just don't know when a crystal dummy when they see one. The crystal acted like he was in the vines. Zain was one step ahead but all good plans have a backfire to them. The crystal around his neck was a life line of sorts. A crystal were-dragon born always had a crystal with them, almost like it was apart of them when it was apart of them. The crystal was a medium for his powers and as such he couldn't part with it. He knew if he tried to draw power now, the crystals around the dummy would stop, telling the dryad something was up.

Dummy Zain tried to breathe.

"Why?!"

"Wait a minute." Xevnick muttered. He looked closer at the person in the vines. He had no aura. "A clone? Interesting." He whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back