• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

I knew my brother wasn't one to make peace but I decided to do something new I sent a note to kawazoe

note: tell your girlfriend to meet me in the woods near your house. and tell her to come alone if she will I will also

@Blood dog

Xevnick looked at the bag of coins in his hand. "I wonder what they got at the market." He walked down the hall and ran into Kawazoe talking to a man that Xevnick did not recognize.

"I'm a teacher here." Rowan didn't tell him about his actual job. "My classroom is attached to my room. Would you like a attend?" He asked. "I promise I'm not that bad of a teacher."

@LeSoraAmari

"Yes I am Kawazoe what is your question to her."Kawazoe picked up the note from the ground and read it back if I get to come with and then sent it back to her

@Marvelous Chester @ashlyn heckman

"Who are you?" Xevnick asked the man in the coat. "You look different than all the others." Xevnick noticed that this man's aura was also different.

(@Marvelous Chester)

Last edited by a moderator:
Akira looks at Rowan as he says "Hmm... It depends what you teach... I am quite well educated you see so it probably wont be necessary, but I shall take a look anyway.." He smiled as they both walked to Rowans room, Akira was smart.. He knew there was more to Rowan but Rowan just didnt tel him, Akira just played it cool and went along with it.

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

Akira sighed in relief as he flopped onto the sofa. It was so comfy, he hadnt sat or layed down for days so this felt great, "An array of subjects you say? Do tell me more.." He says as he starts to get intrigued and starts to play with the flame coming from a candle in the room, "Thank you for letting me stay here for the time being"

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

"You are most welcome." Rowan sat on his bed with his hands resting on his lap. "I teach things ranging from the arts to history and music to other things. Also, there are a few other classes I teach. Of the...defense sort." He explained. Rowan glanced at his arranged knives which he'd put up on the wall. There were about 15 of them and he still had more.

@LeSoraAmari

Akira got up from the sofa as he looked around the room "You are quite the experienced fighter I take it? You dont seem like a normal persond... Or teacher for that matter." He smiled and looked at Rowan, intrigued by him. "But still.. You gave got a nice room. Its layout is exactly like what mine was like, except the furnishings were much different."

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

Rowan's eyes flashed dark for a second and he hoped Akira didn't noticed. "I guess you can say that. I have...experience in death." He said. Too much death. Too much for a single person. "And thank you. They're some of my most prized possessions. I hope we can get along well." Rowan told his truthfully.

@LeSoraAmari

Akira listened carefully as he made the flame flicker violently on the candle, he watched the flame move from side to side as he says "Nobody should have to experience death... Its a horrible thing. But sometimes it has to be done... " he stops playing with the flame as he said "Yeah, we should get along just fine, to be homest I dont care if your different, its good to be different" he smiles as he make a blue flame appear in his hands

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

Phoenix tossed and turned then woke up screaming, and fire surrounded her and her bed also caught on fire. She sat in the bed staring at the burning sheets and holding her ears. Beads of sweat formed, not because of the heat but because of fear...

Rowan smiled at him before he shot up from the bed. "Something's wrong with the Miss." He said shortly before pulling two of his knives from the wall and running out the room, not looking back to see if Akira was following. He ran into Phoenix' room and was surprised to see it on fire. Quickly, he dodged the flames and picked her up bridal style, bringing her out of the room.

@LeSoraAmari @Queen of Fantasy

Rowan brought her back to his room and laid her down. "Deep breaths, Miss. Come on, stay with me." He coached her as he patted her cheeks a bit roughly to rouse her. Standing up, he opened a drawer and pulled out a vial of blood red liquid that was too runny to be actual blood. He filled a syringe with it and injected it into her arm. It would calm her down enough to fall asleep again albeit a much nicer one.

@Queen of Fantasy @LeSoraAmari

She soon because drowsy and fell over falling asleep.

((I'd like to mention, she's not hurt by fire. In her CS she is a fire elemental.))

((I know. It was just to make her calm down))

Rowan let out a sigh of relief as the Queen fell into a much calmer sleep. It seemed something had scared her in her dreams causing her abilities to fly out of control. He sat beside her and watched as she slept, making sure that of she were to wake up, she wouldn't be alone.

@Queen of Fantasy

After not receiving an answer from the man in the coat, Xevnick frowned and walked away. On his way to the main doors, he passed Rowan's room, which had Phoenix laying on the bed with Rowan sitting next to her. "What happened?" He saw that Phoenix's aura was a dark blue, the color of fear. "Looks like something really spooked her."

kawazoe smell smoke and ran to it seeing Rowan caring Phoenix followed after him"I wonder what could snooker."

Rowan glanced up as Xevnick entered his room. "Yes, it seems so..." He said. "She set her own room on fire. It must have been that bad." Rowan moved his eyes to look at Kawazoe. "Do you have any idea as to what could have scared her in such a way?" He asked.

@Han Alister @Blood dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back